Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Anyone know what Watson’s injury was? I know he came back but he looked in an intense amount of pain after the hit.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bruce Anderson played as a true freshman.
    Read the question asked. He asked OLine. We have true freshman play year. Just not in this capacity. We are young! Embrace it. We can't change it

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Read the question asked. He asked OLine. We have true freshman play year. Just not in this capacity. We are young! Embrace it. We can't change it
    Ah, just read his first paragraph.

We have been pretty spoiled with really good QBs over the past decade. Most QBs are like Noland. They become extremely inaccurate under pressure. If I was a DC against Zeb, I would blitz on every obvious passing down. The second he moves his feet, no one knows where the ball is going.

Conversely, Miller threw some very nice passes under pressure. His first pass to Watson with a blitz coming was a beautiful throw.

29 is going to put 20 more pounds on, become a one cut back, and light up the field. I already like him and he is going to get so much better.

Ugly game where a better opponent might have taken more of an advantage of the 4 takeaways and lopsided penalties. Bright spots were Miller, Gonnella, and special teams.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    One more thought. Have we recruited so poorly at some positions that we are playing true freshman? Really not getting that at all.

Have we ever played a true freshman on the oline? I can’t remember it ever happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have we ever have anyone give up eligibility to declare for the draft or just because they wanted to get on with their non-football life because there was a chance their senior season might not happen?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    One more thought. Have we recruited so poorly at some positions that we are playing true freshman? Really not getting that at all.

Have we ever played a true freshman on the oline? I can’t remember it ever happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bad recruiting last few years. sorry im saying it

PLUS if we punch that ball in and its 21-0. its still ZEB
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default ISU-R Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Am I the only one who gets excited when 5’5” Jaylen Bussey has the ball in his hands? Kid is electric and sure seems to make people miss!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bad recruiting last few years. sorry im saying it

PLUS if we punch that ball in and its 21-0. its still ZEB
    Silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Am I the only one who gets excited when 5’5” Jaylen Bussey has the ball in his hands? Kid is electric and sure seems to make people miss!
    Offense just needs to find a groove to let him fill the role that suits him. Things appear to be improving but at a painfully slow pace.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'd anyone surprised that UND plays their best football in the spring? It's been happening for years

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    This made me laugh
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.