Thread: New MVFC Blog

Default Re: New MVFC Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Who would you have at #1?
    Not UND......

Can't argue with that logic.

Do better MVCBeat.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by MVCBeat View Post
    Will put that in my notes......."call Sun Bison back when NDSU is in the MVC".
    Don't worry, you will never have to make that call because the MVC doesn't want NDSU; I wouldn't shit too hard on SDSU joining MVC because I think you all might want them.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Your Blog must really suck if you have UND at number one. Sorry, but I think it's already a major fail.
    That's like.....your opinion man.

I actually think I have done a pretty good job. But to each his own. You're REALLY not gonna like what I have this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Can't argue with that logic.

Do better MVCBeat.
    Lol, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Don't worry, you will never have to make that call because the MVC doesn't want NDSU; I wouldn't shit too hard on SDSU joining MVC because I think you all might want them.
    I think the Dakota schools bring large fanbases and lots of local interest and I would be in favor of them all joining the MVC. A big group of Bison and Jackrabbits and Coyotes and Hawks at Arch Madness would be great. But it has been made pretty clear the MVC office isn't interested. Perhaps the new commish will be.

Although if I am USD or SDSU I am feeling pretty good about playing my league tournament essentially at home every year. Not sure if they would want to move.

This week's power rankings are in, and they are not going to be popular on this board. I would probably be mad at me too if I were a Bison fan reading this. But I took the season on the whole and came up with this result.

https://www.missourivalleybeat.com/p...power-rankings

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This week's power rankings are in, and they are not going to be popular on this board. I would probably be mad at me too if I were a Bison fan reading this. But I took the season on the whole and came up with this result.

Fucking clown show of a list, but hey! at least you wrote a lot of words.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m not sure I like the reasoning for UND over NDSU. A head-to-head win should outweigh peripheral wins and losses. I can understand the reasoning for SDSU over NDSU due to their throttling of SIU. However, UND and NDSU both have one loss, and NDSU beat UND by a wide margin. Additionally, Missouri State looks like a better win now. I think we are going to disagree on your #2 and #3 here.