Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I’m not going to throw zeb under the bus like coach or some fans already have. I’ll throw the “zeb sucks” comment out there but holy shit... this guy has the most predictable offense to run ever. Run run pass. His 3rd and longs aren’t exactly ideal scenarios

A pass on first down would be amazing
    Yep. I think Zeb is bad but playcalling is predictable and really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Gonnella fucks. Need more of any version of him.
    He can bench almost twice his body weight. When LT said it I definitely did not believe it, but that kid is so strong for his size. He runs with the strength of someone 50lbs heavier

That was a step in the right direction. Still a lot of things that have to come together - offense just isn't clicking yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Quincy is a stop gap. Maybe he's needed, maybe not, but Cole is the plan. Always has been.
    Cole is the likely next starter but true freshman don't start at QB.

Quincy will push Zeb and Miller. Zeb will know the offense the best but has the most physical limitations. Miller will know the offense the 2nd best but he's only 6-1 205. Payton is probably the most well rounded but his lack of experience is big. Quincy Patterson is 6-3, 235 is athletic as he'll and has been a QB before with 3 years of college experience. His running abilities make our offense more Trey and Easton like

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Gonnella fucks. Need more of any version of him.
    Nobody must have gotten the Silicon Valley reference lol. I award you with positive rep

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Quincy will push Zeb and Miller. Zeb will know the offense the best but has the most physical limitations. Miller will know the offense the 2nd best but he's only 6-1 205. Payton is probably the most well rounded but his lack of experience is big. Quincy Patterson is 6-3, 235 is athletic as he'll and has been a QB before with 3 years of college experience. His running abilities make our offense more Trey and Easton like
    I don’t see why he can’t start as a freshman. The offense he ran in high school is probably more complex than what we’ve run since klieman left.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Passing game is 3 yard throws or a Hail Mary before half. That won't win a Championship.
    --How in the blue blazes is Christian Watson a non-factor in 3 games?! He would have as big an impact if he was sitting in the stands.

I'm not seeing the advantage that Zeb is providing currently with his experience with the offense. Cole best be prepared to compete for playing time this fall.

Nobody must have gotten the Silicon Valley reference lol. I award you with positive rep

And it appears I must spread rep because you also fuck.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery