Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Why Kev does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Kev, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it.
    We're good I just can't have you stealing my best ideas and white labeling them.

I have a brand to protect.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    In or out of context, still not the best look, IMO...
    Plus he brought it up all on his own. It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

Lardsin must go!

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It's a fucking stupid ass comment when you start a fucking transfer QB that sucks as bad as ours. Guy needs to keep his fucking mouth shut and coach these kids better.
    This. Especially when the dude is gonna get his dick handed to him more than once this season.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Patterson will be our QB next year and he's a transfer. We proved today you don't need the forward pass to win and he will be a beast running
    Why do you think that? The guy is less accurate than Zeb without the deep ball upside.

NDSUs run of success has been in large part to their insane success at QB. Instead of that luck running out, it actually got TOO good and put them in their present spot. Not surprising issues at QB finally are tripping them up but it is surprising how they became a victim of their success instead of dropping the ball. NDSU needs a bridge to Cole badly but I still ain't seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    NDSUs run of success has been in large part to their insane success at QB. Instead of that luck running out, it actually got TOO good and put them in their present spot. Not surprising issues at QB finally are tripping them up but it is surprising how they became a victim of their success instead of dropping the ball. NDSU needs a bridge to Cole badly but I still ain't seeing it.
    No off the field mentor either. Brock, Carson, Easton and Trey all benefited hugely from that quarterback room.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Plus he brought it up all on his own. It wasn't a question. It was a statement.
    Exactly. It was the opening statement... unprompted. A little unsettling.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

In or out of context, still not the best look, IMO...
    Maybe he didn't know he was live. Gellnar stood there like a douche and didn't cue him he was live. It was kind of awkward

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We have no pass game on any down. That’s a huge fucking problem.
    exactly!.....also let the back up throw a pass for god sakes!

I'd like to start an official Hunter Luepke is our starting tailback petition.