Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Sounds like he did something bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Sounds like he did something bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Called plays that resulted in too many points?....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Has NDSU Athletic Dept. threatened you with closing down BV? Good God—>you sound like 1660.

Here’s a question: Y does 1660 rip on the Vikings staff for its play-calling, but nothing/silence on NDSU’s?

I’ll say it again, WAY TOO much analytics and “load-management” going on right now—WAY TOO MUCH. And, heck the LM isn’t even working apparently, cuz all of our good RBs are hurt, yet have about 1-2 game load from a carry standpoint.

Luepke made a hell of a tackle on the Cam interception that resulted from a poor play-call tho.
    1660 be critical...lol not going to happen
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    We're finding out very quickly what happens to our offense when we dont have a legit 5Star QB under center.

There are between zero and two programs who wouldnt trade rosters with us, yet it seems MAAAAANY other programs can do way more with way less on offense. Both rushing and passing.

But dont worry guys, its definitely not a coaching problem.
    NDSU used to be this...way more with less
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Called plays that resulted in too many points?....
    Wow, that must've been bad. They were scoring a millionty points until they ran into Montana State
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    1660 be critical...lol not going to happen
    This is why I find it hard to listen much of the time. I get it's a form of state run radio and you don't bite the hand that feeds you, but the hosts can show some backbone. You don't have to go scorched earth, just be real man.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    This is why I find it hard to listen much of the time. I get it's a form of state run radio and you don't bite the hand that feeds you, but the hosts can show some backbone. You don't have to go scorched earth, just be real man.
    I wonder if they notice a ratings drop from previous coaches shows? I know I don't watch the meat head propaganda show. Ever.

Lardsin must go!

You know its bad on 1660 when people are asking "If ML "has a plan", why doesnt he just say so, or even acknowledge there's a problem in the first place? Seems strange that he is completely 100% silent about everything"

And their only response is "oh ML has a plan, and its a good one too. I mean he hasnt told us, or anyone about it for that matter, but believe me, the plan is unbelievable. Besides ML isnt going to email you his plan you idiots"

uhhhh no, no one is asking for the plan details, just a simple "Hey i know things are crazy out there and many fans are worried about the future, but rest assured, we are working behind the scenes to address this.

OR

Maybe he doesnt believe a plan "needs to exist". In which case, tell us. Just come right out and say "I know things suck, but we have no intention of making any changes"

His absolute radio silence can only be assumed that he is choosing the latter over the former. But if we just ASK about it, 1660 will gaslight us and pretend we're crazy for even asking lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    You know its bad on 1660 when people are asking "If ML "has a plan", why doesnt he just say so, or even acknowledge there's a problem in the first place? Seems strange that he is completely 100% silent about everything"

And their only response is "oh ML has a plan, and its a good one too. I mean he hasnt told us, or anyone about it for that matter, but believe me, the plan is unbelievable. Besides ML isnt going to email you his plan you idiots"

uhhhh no, no one is asking for the plan details, just a simple "Hey i know things are crazy out there and many fans are worried about the future, but rest assured, we are working behind the scenes to address this.

OR

Maybe he doesnt believe a plan "needs to exist". In which case, tell us. Just come right out and say "I know things suck, but we have no intention of making any changes"

His absolute radio silence can only be assumed that he is choosing the latter over the former. But if we just ASK about it, 1660 will gaslight us and pretend we're crazy for even asking lol
    Yeah I used to listen to 1660 almost every day because why not. It was easy to stream online or play through a smart device using tune-in. I haven't listened it weeks now because I cant's stand Jeff CONSTANTLY slobbing the knob of every NDSU coach, team and admin at the slightest hint of trouble. It's comical at best but what drove me away is it's down right patronizing to me as a listener.

well. here we are again.

3rd and 7. (throws a 3 yard pass...)

4th and 2. the patented overused qb draw for nothing

pathetic. does Tyler & Entz UNDERSTAND that other teams scout us? like sdsu game, I don't think they understand
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?