Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

So we shut out the other team scored 25 had 250+ on the ground and people are upset

WHINEY ASS FAN BASE
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    So we shut out the other team scored 25 had 250+ on the ground and people are upset

WHINEY ASS FAN BASE
    I don't think expressing a concern at QB is whining. After three games it seems a rather valid observation. Lack of an efficient passing game is something future opponents are seeing too, not just this fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I don't think expressing a concern at QB is whining. After three games it seems a rather valid observation. Lack of an efficient passing game is something future opponents are seeing too, not just this fan base.
    No, this has become a whiney ass fan base. This place has been two straight weeks of tantrum.

People used to come here to talk football. Now it’s just people complaining 24/7. People need to get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    No, this has become a whiney ass fan base. This place has been two straight weeks of tantrum.

People used to come here to talk football. Now it’s just people complaining 24/7. People need to get a grip
    Yeah, it's been that way for a while. I think it was in the 2018 playoffs when it first seemed evident to me that years of being spoiled had turned the fan base rotten. Having a mediocre season or two might be a good reminder that we aren't preordained to be rooting for a historically dominant team every single year. This run of excellence has already gone on for longer than even the most optimistic fan would've thought a decade ago. It's pretty clear that as a whole we've been taking it for granted for a while.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just wait till we fucking lose to the likes of UND, SDSU, and UNI because we don’t have a fucking passing game. I’d say the concern is more than adequate. There should be no way a team can win a national title 9 times in 10 years then be worried about QB play. We expect better than what had been delivered thus far and it falls directly on the OC and the QB.
    Last edited by 23Bison; 03-07-2021 at 08:34 PM.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post

WHINEY ASS FAN BASE
    Lol you didn't watch I bet. We are NDSU. Not concordia
    We piss excellence and I'd say our fan base is hard-core Football Fans that understand the game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Yes, we're spoiled rotten in the last decade. We've set the bar so high that a 25-0 win against a program that has been absolute FCS CRAP doesn't impress us. I'm glad we feel unimpressed, as it says so much about that "high bar."

Roehls been solid as an OC. Not sure why coaches get turned on by fans so quickly.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I can't stand people who bitch about people who bitch and that kind of makes me a hypocrite.

Lardsin must go!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    3rd and 5 lets throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage....I swear to god Roehl has been studying Doug Pederson's offensive play calling.
    We do look a lot like the Eagles so far this year, except our defense is better (maybe).