Page 97 of 115 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I really wonder if Entz will make this program take a dump and then it will have to be rebuilt. After he is canned.
    Two wrongs make one right, you convinced Craig Bohl to take the HC job in Wyoming at the height of NDSU glory , why dont you do the same with Tyler Roehl. Please brainwash TR and Grant Olson so that they transport themselves to a FBS school somewhere, a new OC for this program will be a breath of fresh air.

UMary's HC (a better offensive mind than HC, and rumored to have turned down the MSU Bobcat OC job) just resigned to pursue other NCAA opportunities.

Should Roehl be worried?

I kid. I KID!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    UMary's HC (a better offensive mind than HC, and rumored to have turned down the MSU Bobcat OC job) just resigned to pursue other NCAA opportunities.

Should Roehl be worried?

I kid. I KID!
    Holinka heading back for HC job there?

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Holinka heading back for HC job there?
    I've heard he's leaving coaching, moving east to be closer to his wife's family.

Whisper is UMary guy is going to USD. Roehl is safe ... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    I've heard he's leaving coaching, moving east to be closer to his wife's family.

Whisper is UMary guy is going to USD. Roehl is safe ... for now.
    If I was you I'd worry about hawkers coaches.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well, you cant run vanilla because you're saving the playbook for SDSU and then make dramatic changes and wonder why the players dont execute. You have to work on the passing game all year, even if its vs Drake and we score 90. You cant not rep something because the competition sucks. Phil Hanson talked about it all season and ultimately he was spot on
    I've been saying this for a couple years now.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Tyler surely you can become the hydration engineer at Alabama or LSU. Why stick around at NDSU? Here is the 2007 NDSU vs UM game. Maybe you can steal the playbook from your own storage seeing that you played the game.

Tyler's pretty damn young and green as an OC yet. I'm hoping he's been learning and taking notes to improve. Time will tell.

BV has been bashing OC's since the beginning of time. Remember the grief Vigen and Polosek got and let's not forget the "Messingham orders vanilla at cold stone" thread haha

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Tyler's pretty damn young and green as an OC yet. I'm hoping he's been learning and taking notes to improve. Time will tell.

haha
    Think time is telling bro eh. These last 15 years don't count?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post

BV has been bashing OC's since the beginning of time. Remember the grief Vigen and Polosek got and let's not forget the "Messingham orders vanilla at cold stone" thread haha
    There is no excuse for the offense he runs. Vigen/ Messingham/ Polasek was better than him and improved with time. This guy is going backwards, his own playbook is crap. Things have been worse as we completely went away from the Messingham playbook. A 16 year old playing madden has better play calling.