Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Tyler Roehl’s offense won the game today. Give him credit. Just needed the right qb.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Tyler Roehl’s offense won the game today. Give him credit. Just needed the right qb.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Whoever says they think QP was the problem and not Roehl is insane. No way Roehl and Entz get off the hook after this squeaker win. They are not the future and have shown it today……
    Twilight Zone Episode, The Fugitive

God works in mysterious ways, While the devil plays in stranger ways.

I'll eat some crow when it comes to my criticism of Roehl. I think it was likely Quincy's indecisiveness and limited accuracy along with a lack of getting to his progressions that limited the offense. Hopefully Cam is the starter moving forward and we can see this offense continue to progress without such a ridiculous dependence on the QB run.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'll eat some crow when it comes to my criticism of Roehl. I think it was likely Quincy's indecisiveness and limited accuracy along with a lack of getting to his progressions that limited the offense. Hopefully Cam is the starter moving forward and we can see this offense continue to progress without such a ridiculous dependence on the QB run.
    Why wait 7 games to make the change then? That’s horrible coaching from top down…
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m not ready to let Roehl off the hook. Let’s have some consistency now. I wouldn’t be surprised if the offense starts struggling again.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Why wait 7 games to make the change then? That’s horrible coaching from top down…
    +++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    It's tough to argue with that but Quincy hadn't been truly awful until today. I'm more worried about them going back to him as the starter next week... judging from what we saw in the spring I would expect they will and that would/will be an even bigger mistake.

I'm still not sold on Roehl at all. 0 redzone passing TDs. We had 1 TD run in the redzone today on a QB run.. Even when Cam went in, we never got a red zone TD. They were all from further out. You could have Patrick Mahomes in the red zone on this team and he would figure out a way to fuck it up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What then , if Quincy Patterson also enters the transfer portal and it wont be long before teams start scheming for Cam Miller and shut him down.