Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Tyler Roehl & Grant Olson, both are great players but not good coaches. If their contract is not terminated this program will go through a very dark period and it will take a lot to rebuild. Matt Entz terminate their contract before it gets worse.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Embarrassing all season! Really the last 3 seasons… #meatheadball

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I ever heard when Brock and especially Carson were QBs was how diverse and extensive NDSUs playbook was. Just curious when Tyler is going to get to page two of said book.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    All I ever heard when Brock and especially Carson were QBs was how diverse and extensive NDSUs playbook was. Just curious when Tyler is going to get to page two of said book.
    If it's our QBs ability to digest information, and I am not under the impression that is the case, that is also on coaching and recruiting. Lance leaving obviously hurt us, but we should have the pick of the litter.

Bigger question: Why is Cam never changing the play at the line? Past 4 QBs were great at it and really was an advantage.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If it's our QBs ability to digest information, and I am not under the impression that is the case, that is also on coaching and recruiting. Lance leaving obviously hurt us, but we should have the pick of the litter.

Bigger question: Why is Cam never changing the play at the line? Past 4 QBs were great at it and really was an advantage.
    Great point. Our pick- of- the-litter was QuincyP and Cam had to fight to start again. Which is fine and part of a winning program.. but the Entz seemed to favor QP over Cam and since then Cam plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Way more disappointed with our defense today. They were poor tackling all season but they were uber bad today and out of position quite often as well. Need massive improvements next season. The oline needs to improve next season offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Great point. Our pick- of- the-litter was QuincyP and Cam had to fight to start again. Which is fine and part of a winning program.. but the Entz seemed to favor QP over Cam and since then Cam plays with a chip on his shoulder.
    QP2 is exactly what we needed today. Big powerful and fast runner who can break tackles. Of course we have that elite runner in Cole Payton but I guess we didnt need him when we can throw 3 yard passes on 3rd and 8

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Execution!!!!!!!!!
    I'd be in favor of it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    QP2 is exactly what we needed today. Big powerful and fast runner who can break tackles. Of course we have that elite runner in Cole Payton but I guess we didnt need him when we can throw 3 yard passes on 3rd and 8
    We needed Quincy at LB today, not QB.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

HEDBERG SHOULD RETIRE

TYLER TAKES HIS ASST HC JOB & takes back RB/TE

Bring in a creative OC to complement the usual Bison Offense over the years.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?