Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

thats not the point (kevin will explain)
    we can give tyler some shit and push him. hes not glass like some of you fragile people are
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we can give tyler some shit and push him. hes not glass like some of you fragile people are
    I sincerely wish you could recognize how preposterous you sound when you say shit like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    I sincerely wish you could recognize how preposterous you sound when you say shit like this.

Besides, I think they already have one of those Svengali motivational consultants on speed dial.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dude you should totally be the OC.

And the beat writer.

And the recruiting coordinator.

And the HC.

And the DC.

And the QB coach

And the AD.

And the president.

We should just call ourselves the NDSU Chapo’s. Shoot I bet if you were running the show we’d win every game by 60. Complete every pass. Score a touchdown on every run. Play Alabama, Ohio state, and Clemson on rotation every year...and beat them. Shoot you could probably convince them to come to Fargo even. They’d have to make a conference just for us because we’re so good and as an exhibition every year we’ll play the super bowl champs at a neutral site down in Jamaica. And there would be 50k bison fans there.

Greatest post ever!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Kev, for christ's sake explain what the point is already! We're dying here!

And the beat writer.

And the HC.

And the DC.

And the QB coach

And the AD.

And the president.

We should just call ourselves the NDSU Chapo’s. Shoot I bet if you were running the show we’d win every game by 60. Complete every pass. Score a touchdown on every run. Play Alabama, Ohio state, and Clemson on rotation every year...and beat them. Shoot you could probably convince them to come to Fargo even. They’d have to make a conference just for us because we’re so good and as an exhibition every year we’ll play the super bowl champs at a neutral site down in Jamaica. And there would be 50k bison fans there.

Don't forget about clock management coach.

Seriously though, if Chapo was the head coach and the beat writer I'd watch the press conferences for sheer entertainment value. Hopefully he would dress up in different outfits to make it seem more real like Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Seriously though, if Chapo was the head coach and the beat writer I'd watch the press conferences for sheer entertainment value. Hopefully he would dress up in different outfits to make it seem more real like Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor.
    And social media coordinator.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Kolpack - “Chapo, you sat in the gun and threw the ball 65 times even tho your receivers were not getting separation and Zeb was completing only 50% of his throws”

Chapo - “well, Jeff. I know you read bisonville and so I know you know how I feel about Zeb. 4 years ago this dude threw for 300 yards against Oklahoma. He’s the real deal. If I wasn’t so busy calling the defense, drawing the blueprints for stadium expansion, scheduling the 85 Bears, and lobbying the city of Fargo to allow alcohol in the stands then we would have thrown for 1000 yards and rushed for 500. Oh yeah, next week we’re wearing all black uniforms snd we’re moving to FBS. Joining the Big 10 and the Big 12 and we’ll play both schedules at the same time. Double headers every weekend. No more small time stuff.”

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And the beat writer.

And the HC.

And the DC.

And the QB coach

And the AD.

And the president.

HAHAHAAHA!!! Dont forget we'd be FBS and pressing the NFL to let us in!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Greatest post ever!
    It was really good, but
    you are far too humble......
    Post #85 here was quite a mic drop/end thread moment

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Hedberg/page9