Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can confirm this. Entz may be more passionate about NDSU football and his players than our last two coaches, and easily the one before them (that’s a no-brainer tho).
    Chris Klieman used to stand in the line at 4am in Panera Bread to buy breakfast for his players.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Furman O-coordinator Quarles hired to fill the position.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Chris Klieman used to stand in the line at 4am in Panera Bread to buy breakfast for his players.
    There a line in Panera at 4 am?!
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

People don't like this call and I don't understand it: https://youtu.be/euPiw-NdQGE?t=154

Leave the style points for other teams that panic and choke (*cough* SDSU *cough*)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    People don't like this call and I don't understand it: https://youtu.be/euPiw-NdQGE?t=154

Leave the style points for other teams that panic and choke (*cough* SDSU *cough*)
    Get Watson back and then let Quincy drop back off play action and bomb one to him in the natty... that would be the zenith of the Quincy package.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Get Watson back and then let Quincy drop back off play action and bomb one to him in the natty... that would be the zenith of the Quincy package.
    I liked the pass to QP that he unfortunately dropped... but execution > playcalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Key word being "play action" or else they are just all going to crash where he goes. It all starts with being under center. You can still roll him out or do a bootleg under center or do a delayed QB run. Or good luck stopping him on a QB sneak.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think Tyler would make a better head coach then OC. Much the same as Vigen has at MSU.

Just wanted to bump this thread as it is still so comical. I'd love to see a few folks publicly admit they were wrong, but hey, this is bisonville, not going to happen.

What you saw on Saturday was:

1. Coaching staff putting players in optimal positions to make plays.
    2. Competent QB play
    3. Impressive use of formations
    4. Innovation of an offense to utilize the best of QP2's talents

Dare I go so far as to say:

5. Great work by Tyler Roehl?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread as it is still so comical. I'd love to see a few folks publicly admit they were wrong, but hey, this is bisonville, not going to happen.

What you saw on Saturday was:

1. Coaching staff putting players in optimal positions to make plays.
    2. Competent QB play
    3. Impressive use of formations
    4. Innovation of an offense to utilize the best of QP2's talents

Dare I go so far as to say:

5. Great work by Tyler Roehl?
    I ate crow in the post game thread and I'll do it here. It was a flawless game. Really creative.

I just want to see that week in and week out.

I'd also like for him to call left hook from the playbook thread.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes