Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We have so many assistant coaches with offensive coordinator experience, it would be an easy transition to find a new one
    Who would be the favorite to take over if TR takes the etsu job?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    TR is way down the list but if someone could be promoted, it might actually be Dan Larson.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Messingham is available

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lot of former players out there coaching that could be ready to move up...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

How about Feeney from Moorehead?

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Steve Laqua? from Moorhead St.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I going with Kevin and Scottie as co-bro coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    I dunno. Probably Hedberg #1 and Dan Larson and Beschorner #2. Pauley is really smart but he's also the youngest and least experienced.

Not sure if Hedberg wants to be an OC at this stage of his career or not. If he doesn't, my gut says Dan Larson or Beschorner is the guy. Larson has head coach and offensive coordinator experience and he's been here a year longer and coached 2 positions in our system. Beschorner has been an offensive coordinator too and is very experienced. Really tough call and both seem to be excellent.

I would back fill Roehl with an O-line coach and move Larson to coach the TE's and FBs like Roehl did. Larson has done a really great job at something he didn't have the experience in and he has those guys playing so good right now. It just makes more sense to do that IMO.

I don't think we would be looking for an outside candidate but I could be wrong

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Totally with you on Matt Entz and his players. Don’t need to see it in person to know for certain that it is there. Has always been so while he has been here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can confirm this. Entz may be more passionate about NDSU football and his players than our last two coaches, and easily the one before them (that’s a no-brainer tho).
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can confirm this. Entz may be more passionate about NDSU football and his players than our last two coaches, and easily the one before them (that’s a no-brainer tho).
    Watching the last few minutes of the JMU post game celebration, it's impossible to disagree.

Love the raw emotion and enthusiasm which can't be faked. I don't think I ever saw Klieman or Bohl get fired up like that. It was always more business like. As unpolished as Entz is, I think he genuinely loves football more than the other guys and it rubs off on the players

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com