Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Good luck slick. Between this, rb screens, and just plain swing passes to the RBs we have all been begging for this stuff for a while to make Cams life easier.
    yea, its amazing that WE HAVENT RUN ANY OF THESE!! ...... shhhhh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    was watching some old psu classics on the BTN would love to see me some RB draw plays soooooo slick
    Looking forward to our convo on way to Frisco.

IMO, this is a big game of reckoning for TRoehl. He either shows up and calls a good game and let’s his players make plays, or he’s off the list of those OCs moving up. My recollection is that his only option over last several years was a mention of some TN school that didn’t go anywhere.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

wheres the wheel routes been?. those were a staple w Luepke & Gindorff

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He's been saving the wheel for SDSU, like Cole Payton throwing a pass. Unfortunately SDSU is 1 step ahead and knows they will be coming.(like Cole Paytons pass)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Didn't we try one a couple weeks back and it almost got picked? He probably crossed it out of the playbook after that because you never want to risk anything in college football.
    Last edited by MyOhMy; 12-29-2022 at 09:04 PM.

well sdsu scouts us pretty game good. we need counters and boots

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Didn't we try one a couple weeks back and it almost got picked? He probably crossed it out of the playbook after that because you never want to risk anything in college football.
    Yeah I think that was the game Cam had 5 yds passing.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He's been saving the wheel for SDSU, like Cole Payton throwing a pass. Unfortunately SDSU is 1 step ahead and knows they will be coming.(like Cole Paytons pass)
    We’ve ran the wheel route dozens of times this season. We just neither set it up correctly anymore nor run in correctly when we do. It’s turned into a lazy route rather than an explosive one, but with Cam isolating on it regardless. Basically just go through motion is what it is now.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Wide open and Cam missed it for a TD against the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We’ve ran the wheel route dozens of times this season. We just neither set it up correctly anymore nor run in correctly when we do. It’s turned into a lazy route rather than an explosive one, but with Cam isolating on it regardless. Basically just go through motion is what it is now.
    Unfortunately Roehl doesn't set up a lot of plays correctly. Remember when the RB screen used to work so well back in the days, when have you seen it work for Roehl...heck any kind of screen for that matter?