Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Where were the facts in your posts other than, yep, a lot of football people love NDSU's offense?

But claiming without a shred of proof that Roehl calls plays based on social media likes? That's closer to nonsensical than factual.

But if you believe that, why don't you go crazy on social media when NDSU calls a play your approve of?
    That's a great idea!

I'll start here:

You can all thank me on Saturday evening...

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I will listen the heck out of that podcast - it's a great addition to the Bison media universe. And, for the record, I love the offense, and Roehl and Hedberg deserve a ton of credit for it.

Note: It's the Benchwarmers.

Bison Report Radio (google.com)
    The Bison Insider on Apple Podcasts
    The only way that could be better (for me) would be if they actually named names.
    Loved it.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I for one like C-gap over A-gap but what do I know
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree with Phil Hanson's post game comments that Cole Payton needs to come in to games very soon and throw some passes or do RPO. Otherwise all teams now see that when he comes in he is a runner only and he is going to be injured very soon by a linebacker acting as a missile.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I agree with Phil Hanson's post game comments that Cole Payton needs to come in to games very soon and throw some passes or do RPO. Otherwise all teams now see that when he comes in he is a runner only and he is going to be injured very soon by a linebacker acting as a missile.
    Agree 100 %. Roehl is an idiot to hang his back up QB out like he does. If I was Cole I would put my name out on the transfer portal. WTF are NDSU coaches stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    They did that shit half the year with Quincy too. I thought it was to set up a deep pass in the title game but they still just ran him then. They don’t care if you know the play call apparently.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This seems like a terrible take to me. At least the bit about the LB missile. It also seems obvious that sooner or later he’s going to have to throw it a bit to force the defense to respect his full skill set. Just because they haven’t yet doesn’t mean that the OC is determined to get him killed.

Now, if someone has some scoop on anti-lefty discrimination that would be a hot take.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    They did that shit half the year with Quincy too. I thought it was to set up a deep pass in the title game but they still just ran him then. They don’t care if you know the play call apparently.
    Perhaps we’ve figured out that the 2nd quarterback thing is like bizarro play action. You don’t ever actually have to run (pass) the ball and it still messes with the defense?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Another possible spin would be for Cole to actually hand the ball off to an RB rather than to be the runner every time he comes in.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Tyler in ysu pregame show with Randy Rickoff bragged how Cam/NDSU were "at top of the country in efficiency"

yet failed to mention ranked 112 or 120 in passing yards .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?