Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roehl's over

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Tyler Roehl's over

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    People that "constantly" criticize T Roehl should listen to episode 6 of the insiders with Willis and Alo, you know guys that were actually in the program. Starting around the 54 minute mark.
    Phil let's him have it on the radio. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he sees a certain position group letting him down in practice every week and game plans accordingly. I know he played for the oc who doesn't eat meat and that he might be setting shit up for later in the season but sometimes I just want to see a tight end or wide receiver run straight down the field and at least have a football land in front of him and bounce once when they have 10 guys standing on the line of scrimmage for the defense. Yeah it is cool when they still get the first down running but being one dimensional is how you beat a team.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I will listen the heck out of that podcast - it's a great addition to the Bison media universe. And, for the record, I love the offense, and Roehl and Hedberg deserve a ton of credit for it.

Note: It's the Benchwarmers.

Bison Report Radio (google.com)
    The Bison Insider on Apple Podcasts
    Very good listen. Entertaining and informative.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I will listen the heck out of that podcast - it's a great addition to the Bison media universe. And, for the record, I love the offense, and Roehl and Hedberg deserve a ton of credit for it.

You are correct on that. My fault.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Phil let's him have it on the radio. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he sees a certain position group letting him down in practice every week and game plans accordingly. I know he played for the oc who doesn't eat meat and that he might be setting shit up for later in the season but sometimes I just want to see a tight end or wide receiver run straight down the field and at least have a football land in front of him and bounce once when they have 10 guys standing on the line of scrimmage for the defense. Yeah it is cool when they still get the first down running but being one dimensional is how you beat a team.
    Once again....You're right as usual Scottie!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I cant find their stats anywhere.... hmmm

Listen Tyler gets way to in love with the Power A Gap and all the tweets/fbook love he gets from around the country has seeped into his gameplan where he thinks he has to run it 20 times a game so that 2-3 times it pops he gets padded on the back and coaches post it.

I'd like to see more of a situational approach, I.E- End of Arizona, 1st part of USD game where they put 7 in box and even moved up their safeties and Tyler can say, Ok, I'll hit these guys with a play action fake post down the middle behind those creeping safeties..

the fake the Power A and roll into the flat with a TE w option for CAM to run 5 yards should be used multiple times per game.

Im still seeing that Tyler is afraid or doesn't trust CAM to throw the ball when game is on the line whereas Lance/Stick/Wentz were allowed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Im still seeing that Tyler is afraid or doesn't trust CAM to throw the ball when game is on the line whereas Lance/Stick/Wentz were allowed.

Yeah because you wouldn't bad mouth the tik tokin, tweeting bad ass looking receivers eh.

And if Cam can't pass then why doesn't Cole get to? What are the stats on coles passing attempts eh. Does he even have one?

What does one have to do to earn Tyler's trust to pass? Thirty carries in the fcs championship game first?

Lardsin must go!

TR may be off the position that only 5 outcomes can happen when you pass, and 4 of those are bad.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Listen Tyler gets way to in love with the Power A Gap and all the tweets/fbook love he gets from around the country has seeped into his gameplan where he thinks he has to run it 20 times a game so that 2-3 times it pops he gets padded on the back and coaches post it.
    My God you are a fucking idiot for this shit.

We run A gap power all the time because it works.

And then you question two guys that have actually been in program? Get. A. Life.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    My God you are a fucking idiot for this shit.

We run A gap power all the time because it works.

And then you question two guys that have actually been in program? Get. A. Life.
    soo put me down, but not the facts. got it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

soo put me down, but not the facts. got it.
    Where were the facts in your posts other than, yep, a lot of football people love NDSU's offense?

But claiming without a shred of proof that Roehl calls plays based on social media likes? That's closer to nonsensical than factual.

But if you believe that, why don't you go crazy on social media when NDSU calls a play your approve of?