Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Missouri State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Missouri State

Big day, guys. My GameDay viewing experience is now very different. I’m just hoping for a win in Misery State.

Let that sink in.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is probably the biggest Misery State game we've ever played. By a very wide margin.

I’m good as long as it’s not like the 3-0 loss back in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    This is probably the biggest Misery State game we've ever played. By a very wide margin.
    I'd say the 2010 game was bigger. Was pretty much win and into the playoffs, lose and season is over. They got pretty fortunate to get into the playoffs that year despite losing that one.

They also played at Missouri St in 2014 the week after getting pretty thoroughly beatdown. They won that one 45-10 with Carson Wentz throwing 5 TD passes.... hopefully that's foreshadowing.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Kfyr just played last week's game promo. For the first road game of the season vs siu. Hop they win this time. Nobody but teh hockey fans give a shit about spring football hey.

Lardsin must go!

Bison...28...missery...17

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    All I can say is, we had better see some damn enthusiasm and some “want” out on the field. I’m really hoping for a a blowout type game. Offense needs to get their shit together now.
    Your right on! Seeing is believing son. 1st game Bison looked average against a YSU team with 27 freshman on the sidelines and entire new coaching staff.... We should have been able to get 40 points on on them but we couldn't....2nd game SIU.....no change in play calling same old.... NO SPARK or FIRE by any one on the field to take charge including your QB ZEB!
    I have seen no fire as you said, no WANT, no attitude to dominate the other team and take the will out of them!! We have plenty of talent on offense in the skilled positions, best Wide outs we've ever had but they have to learn to catch the damn ball first Watson! 2nd TES are beasts if we get the ball to them. 3rd RB's are fast as well so online need to pop a hole and or dump passes in the flat to lettem run....
    4th - Defense needs to get some linebackers to make plays, we have the smallest Linebackers ever 210lbs? Seriously...1 guy 258 but he didn't stuff runs like I thought he should.
    I will put in a new post. But your right, need to show URGENCY ITS A SHORT SPRING SEASON BOYS! THE VALLEY LOOKS OPEN FOR ANYONE TO WIN AND THE SIOUX LOOK LEGIT!

I can totally be at peace with last week by a perfect day today:
    - hand Bobby Petrino his worse loss as head coach
    - SDSU loses in Summit League tourney
    - USD loses in Summit League tourney
    - SDSU loses in football
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Your right on! Seeing is believing son. 1st game Bison looked average against a YSU team with 27 freshman on the sidelines and entire new coaching staff.... We should have been able to get 40 points on on them but we couldn't....2nd game SIU.....no change in play calling same old.... NO SPARK or FIRE by any one on the field to take charge including your QB ZEB!
    I have seen no fire as you said, no WANT, no attitude to dominate the other team and take the will out of them!! We have plenty of talent on offense in the skilled positions, best Wide outs we've ever had but they have to learn to catch the damn ball first Watson! 2nd TES are beasts if we get the ball to them. 3rd RB's are fast as well so online need to pop a hole and or dump passes in the flat to lettem run....
    4th - Defense needs to get some linebackers to make plays, we have the smallest Linebackers ever 210lbs? Seriously...1 guy 258 but he didn't stuff runs like I thought he should.
    I will put in a new post. But your right, need to show URGENCY ITS A SHORT SPRING SEASON BOYS! THE VALLEY LOOKS OPEN FOR ANYONE TO WIN AND THE SIOUX LOOK LEGIT!
    Who?

I don’t know any football teams with that name.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery