Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Missouri State

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU at Missouri State

#6 North Dakota State Bison (2-1, 1-1 MVFC) vs. Missouri State Bears (1-3, 1-0 MVFC)
    Saturday, March 6, 2021 · 2 p.m. · Plaster Stadium · Springfield, Mo.

TV: NBC North Dakota will have statewide television coverage with Lee Timmerman (play-by-play), Kyle Emanuel (analyst) and Ryan Gellner (sideline). Pregame coverage begins at 1 p.m. with KVLY TV's Beth Hoole and Devin Fry. ESPN+ will carry the game beginning at 2 p.m. ESPN+ is available by subscription on ESPN.com and the ESPN app.
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network including 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Jeff Culhane (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). Extended coverage locally on Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 10:30-11:30, "Bison Game Day" from 11:30-1:30 and the "Bison Hotline" call-in show following the network broadcast.
    WEATHER: Sunny. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Release
    Missouri State Game Preview
    Missouri Valley Football Conference Notes

The Fargo Forum
    The day after: Klieman, Ruley had different scenarios when their historic Bison streaks were broken
    Game Day notebook: Bison defense goes back to the drawing board
    Five takeaways from an end to a historic winning streak

STATS FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Spring Week 4 Predictions: USD-UND, Albany-UNH, Illinois State-UNI + More
    FCS college football's five must-see games in Week 4

The Springfield News-Leader
    Southern Illinois upset North Dakota State. Can the Bears do it next?
    Bears football grabs first win and leaves plenty of room for improvement
    Last edited by b15on; 03-06-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Missouri State

L.F.G. REDEMPTION TIME! MISERY WHITES today?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Time to right the ship. Play some D and dominate the lines. Back to normal time.

Bison: 24
    Baby Bears: 10
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    #6 North Dakota State Bison (2-1, 1-1 MVFC) vs. Missouri State Bears (1-3, 1-0 MVFC)
    Saturday, March 6, 2021 · 2 p.m. · Plaster Stadium · Springfield, Mo.

TV: NBC North Dakota will have statewide television coverage with Lee Timmerman (play-by-play), Kyle Emanuel (analyst) and Ryan Gellner (sideline). Pregame coverage begins at 1 p.m. with KVLY TV's Beth Hoole and Devin Fry. ESPN+ will carry the game beginning at 2 p.m. ESPN+ is available by subscription on ESPN.com and the ESPN app.
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network including 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Jeff Culhane (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). Extended coverage locally on Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 10:30-11:30, "Bison Game Day" from 11:30-1:30 and the "Bison Hotline" call-in show following the network broadcast.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Release
    Missouri State Game Preview
    Missouri Valley Football Conference Notes

The Fargo Forum

STATS FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Spring Week 4 Predictions: USD-UND, Albany-UNH, Illinois State-UNI + More
    FCS college football's five must-see games in Week 4

The Springfield News-Leader
    Southern Illinois upset North Dakota State. Can the Bears do it next?
    Bears football grabs first win and leaves plenty of room for improvement
    God damnit I hope when Missouri State comes to the dome the AV crew puts in a soundbite of a motorcycle revving over the speakers.

Just win baby!!! We’ll get a glimpse of the pride and balls this team has in the first 15 minutes. Everyone been talkin’ sweet about the downfall of NDSU. Time to tell the rest of FCS to put those champagne bottles back on ice.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We’ll see a much better effort this week that tells the rest of the FCS to hold off with any eulogy they’ve been writing.

I think for the rest of the year we see games like the first half of the decade where we dominate games more than the scoreboard shows.

NDSU - 27
    Sons Of Misery MC - 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I can say is, we had better see some damn enthusiasm and some “want” out on the field. I’m really hoping for a a blowout type game. Offense needs to get their shit together now.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    God damnit I hope when Missouri State comes to the dome the AV crew puts in a soundbite of a motorcycle revving over the speakers.

Just win baby!!! We’ll get a glimpse of the pride and balls this team has in the first 15 minutes. Everyone been talkin’ sweet about the downfall of NDSU. Time to tell the rest of FCS to put those champagne bottles back on ice.
    Game is at Missouri State. Motorcycle revving a jab at Bobby Petrine? Haha.

I remember when Bison Pride meant something to the players, coaches and fans.......not so sure anymore! Today is definately a pivotal point in where the football program is headed. Seems there are many issues, concerns and questions about the strength of the herd. Are we up to the challenge? During the past few weeks I have been watching many of the games of the past 10 years and the energy level of the players and fans was so much more then compared to now. Does NDSU have to lose a bunch of games to get IT back? I sincerely hope not! Time to reflect on the past, take pride im the moment, get fired up and kick some ass on the field! If so, the score should be NDSU 42 Misery State 10. Go Bison!
    Last edited by SDbison; 03-06-2021 at 11:58 AM.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Games in Springfield are notoriously ugly...win or lose. Old stadium that’s 3/4 empty. John Goodman of all people pumping up the 27 MSU fans in attendance. Zero extrinsic energy to feed off. The boys are gonna have to dig down and dig in and figure out a way to come firing out the gates. Up until last week, it was NDSU and then everyone else. These guys thought their shit didn’t stink and they were untouchable. If they start slow, it’s going to be a grind and I’ll be surprised if we walk out of Springfield with a W. But if we come out swinging and establish the tone for the game, snd the guys regain that confidence and swagger, then I’m pretty confident we’ll win handily.

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Side note - I found it funny, and perhaps a little concerning, that during the pregame preview Cole mentioned how he thought the guys would change their practice habits and their preparation.

Then literally the next clip Watson is saying they aren’t changing anything.

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.