Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cordell Volson

Default Re: Cordell Volson

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    nfl combine invite for Volson?. where is it!!
    If he hasn't received one yet, this snub should inspire him to do very well at the Senior Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If he hasn't received one yet, this snub should inspire him to do very well at the Senior Bowl.
    Volson is going to Shrine bowl not Senior bowl. Feels like Volson's ceiling is around the 5th round?

Would be great to see Watson go even higher in the 3rd round or so.

I like Cordell but he needs to clean up some of the stupid penalties. He had too many IMO. I'd guess most NFL teams look at him as a guard. Gonna need to really work on his pad level and hands to make a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I like Cordell but he needs to clean up some of the stupid penalties. He had too many IMO. I'd guess most NFL teams look at him as a guard. Gonna need to really work on his pad level and hands to make a roster.
    I'm not trying to pick on you today, but the draft analysis I read mentioned that Cordell had only one penalty in all of the spring season. I had no idea that penalties were a problem this year - and considering how he mauls people, I figured he'd have more.

WHATISTHIS.jpg

Now, Cody Mauch... gets penalized a bit (and could get penalized more), but I'm sure glad he's a Bison.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm not trying to pick on you today, but the draft analysis I read mentioned that Cordell had only one penalty in all of the spring season. I had no idea that penalties were a problem this year - and considering how he mauls people, I figured he'd have more.

WHATISTHIS.jpg

Now, Cody Mauch... gets penalized a bit (and could get penalized more), but I'm sure glad he's a Bison.
    Yeah but that ref has excellent pad level and hand placement so Cordell is toast

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Yeah but that ref has excellent pad level and hand placement so Cordell is toast
    In the full frame, it's clear that Cordell is looking at a Bobcat player, probably to memorize his number so he can murderate him on the field later.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the full frame, it's clear that Cordell is looking at a Bobcat player, probably to memorize his number so he can murderate him on the field later.
    You can feel the death stare. Unfiltered rage

WHATISTHIS.jpg

He certainly had more then one penalty this fall. It surprised me too being a senior.

Draft article on Cordell coming from the Giants media sphere: https://www.bigblueview.com/2022/1/2...port-ny-giants

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?