Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Summit Tourney

Default Re: 2021 Summit Tourney

Hell of a season guys and hell of a tournament. Excited to watch these guys all come back next season. These boys have fight in them.

Well dam that was fun
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    They called lots of terrible phantom fouls on ORU the second half as well...which is why there was even a chance to win.
    Easy to blame calls at the end of the game...how about not getting down by 25 at half? Maybe that is the reason we lost...just a thought
    Was it a foul or not? What happened the other 38:55 of the game doesn't matter does it? You officiate each play independent of what has or has not happened previously in the game. It was a foul, so call it, pretty fucking simple.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I haven't followed but have both Rocky and Cook said they are coming back for sure?

Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I haven't followed but have both Rocky and Cook said they are coming back for sure?

Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk
    Rocky is for sure.

They should check the rim on the basket on the ORU side of the court. The team on that side of the court lost 97-50.

On a related note the Bison put up 52 freaking points in the 2nd half! Raise your hand if you saw that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Was it a foul or not? What happened the other 38:55 of the game doesn't matter does it? You officiate each play independent of what has or has not happened previously in the game. It was a foul, so call it, pretty fucking simple.
    Exactly. How often does a guy who leaves his feet in post D and comes crashing down with both arms not get called? Bullshit no call.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They should check the rim on the basket on the ORU side of the court. The team on that side of the court lost 97-50.

On a related note the Bison put up 52 freaking points in the 2nd half! Raise your hand if you saw that coming.
    Someone spread grease at the top of the key on that end too.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm proud that the Bison fought back in the second half. Just wish they could have gotten Rocky the ball at the end. Even my 11 year old son said that Rocky needs to get the ball for a chance to win. Sucks that he didn't even get to touch the ball. There were 3 games this year when NDSU had a chance to win and didn't even get a shot off.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Hell of a comeback. Would have been one of the greatest games in program history. Cant leave it up to the refs or dig such a big hole to start. This entire team will be back next year. I am excited to see what they can do.
    We dancing next year