Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Summit Tourney

Default Re: 2021 Summit Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Dude clearly extended over him
    To call that softy on us and then swallow the whistle on our possesion, just garbage but it is what it is.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Sam should have got that in to Nelson rather than force it. Dug too big a hole in the first. Hell of a game though proud of these guys fight to the end!

Fuck those refs. Are you kidding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to say, as someone watching fairly objectively, that's one of the worst no calls I've seen in a long time. Griesel got destroyed in the face on the follow-through. If that happens with seven or eight minutes left, they call it, no question.

For those who rip on Richman for not using his timeouts, I bet he would've liked to have one more when they started down the court for that last possession. Really tough loss after such an amazing comeback.

I do agree with the people saying Kreuser should've had the ball on that last possession. He was at the point where he probably could've kicked it at the basket and it would've gone in.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Good no call? After the soft call ORU got LOL...
    Yeah, didn't get that comment either. It was a pretty clean block but he did not stay vertical with his arms. Easily could've been called a foul.

Ugh... Sam was 1-12. Thats gonna sting... hopefully its motivation for him and everyone else for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    If it is foul in the first 5 seconds of the game, it is a foul in the last 5 seconds of the game. I have never understood why basketball reffing philosophy changes in the last 5-10 seconds of tight games.
    I'm not gonna blame the refs tonight. Ndsu got fucking rocked for 20 minutes. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I know its cliche but don't let the refs make the difference
    College of Business Alumnus

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Didn’t like Our last possession but Foul on one end with hardly any contact, and Sam gets hammered and no Call?.

One hell of a comeback just comes up short..
    NDSU received lots of phantom calls the 2nd half that went their way....were you watching?
    Wouldn't have been in position to win it if not for those.
    Maybe don't get down by 25....how about that?

OR don't let the guy who can't hit a fucking barn with a baseball from 10 feet away take the last shot

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Being down 25 is not how you want to begin the second half.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    you dont' call weak shit on a last second play. Sam is weak and it shouldn't have been in his hands anyway.
    They called a no contact foul on the other end to give ORU the lead. Either swallow the whistle or call the fouls. He was fouled, blow your fucking whistle.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

It never should have been Sam - he was 1-12 (8-41 in the 3 games) tonight before that play - we didn't realize he couldn't hit the broad side of barn.