Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Summit Tourney

Default Re: 2021 Summit Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Hope the Bison have their picknroll defense talked out.
    They ended up doubling the Coyote ball handler in the 1st half, but the pick guy was set free to head into the lane 4 or 5 times. Yikes!
    Don’t know if that was intentional (doubling)
    but it made for some nice offense for South Dakota.

Was impressed with South Dakota. They had players step up their game to make up for the loss of Plitzuweit. I thought Dave did a good job to encourage a faster pace after a D rebound and with the overall offense. Plus attacking the basket & helping draw fouls. NDSU was deeper than SD, so why not? With the heavy minutes ORU’s top 3 players log, perhaps tonight more of the same?

Lets double team Max every possession at the top of key. screw em.
    Box and 1 them.

I'd like to see Scarletts/Bwws/Crawfords steak spread sheet from summit weekend Sun-Tues from 2009-2018 then 2019 and 2020 with a big fat $ZERO. ouch.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    pretty sure that 1 year, me, unbison and the professor walked out of BWW's with $1200 cash after a $700 bar tab. ooops.
    they'd let us drink all day, walk to arena, and when we came back the ho's had the shots ready for us and they just kept the tab open.

sdsu/usd fans HATED us.. haha OPE
    1st time i ever even realized it was any kind of a "rivalry" with the jacks was a few seasons in at the falls ... then they really started showing there teeth ... errrrr, tooth ... in all fairness, im not sure ive ever even seen a "yote" fan

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Lets double team Max every possession at the top of key. screw em.
    Box and 1 them.

I'd like to see Scarletts/Bwws/Crawfords steak spread sheet from summit weekend Sun-Tues from 2009-2018 then 2019 and 2020 with a big fat $ZERO. ouch.
    Thompson, Jorgensen, and their 3-6 group is the reason ORU has been winning. 2 Man team? Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Thompson, Jorgensen, and their 3-6 group is the reason ORU has been winning. 2 Man team? Not at all.
    this is also true. but Max is ncaa leading scorer and Obaner is a dam BEAST. they scare me the most.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

gotta get in there and really grit it up 2 night, professor! give odell biggs 2-3 min stretches at a time let him show obaner who the boss is on defense----- nothing dirty, but just good, clean hard "playoff" type fouls when needed-------6 of them

Slic has my support for Dave's successor just for the entertainment value.

Also, over/under on the number of minutes we miss tonight because the first game goes long? I say 5
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post

Also, over/under on the number of minutes we miss tonight because the first game goes long? I say 5
    good call KS, ive watched a ton of college ball this year after giving up my leeg pass and its just INSANE how long the last 1-2-3 minutes of these college games can take ... just absurd ... sometimes ill have to fast forward 30 fn minutes to get through a 12 point game with a minute and a half 2 go

We can win this if we play a complete game. No 3-5 minute scoring droughts. No trying to run the clock out with 10+ minutes left, regardless of score.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post

We shall see but a win by The Mount would give the Summit League champ a better chance at getting off the 16 line.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    We shall see but a win by The Mount would give the Summit League champ a better chance at getting off the 16 line.
    dude--------we talkin 15 seed here? cuz if we could get a crack at ohio state or bama HELLO! t-minus 1 hour till tip, time 2 really pump it up around here fellaz-------where the hell is CAS at? this is his type of ball game right here...lets go, state!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Was also hoping Oakland could pull the upset in the Horizon championship.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013