Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Summit Tourney

Default Re: 2021 Summit Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    False. JFC.
    Do you have inside information contrary to what was posted?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

I don't think USD is very strong without TJ P. He averaged almost 22 points per game in conference and helped to make that team. They are ripe for the upset...as he made many of the decisions for the team being the primary ball handler.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Do you have inside information contrary to what was posted?
    Summit League made the decision because of the Illinois school and that state's lockdown policy & Summit Offices in Indianapolis are locked down.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Summit League made the decision because of the Illinois school and that state's lockdown policy & Summit Offices in Indianapolis are locked down.
    Summit offices are in Sioux Falls. In a Sanford owned building across the street from the Pentagon and not in Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by SFBisonFan View Post
    Summit offices are in Sioux Falls. In a Sanford owned building across the street from the Pentagon and not in Indianapolis.
    PATTY V & Kern don't do anything with summit anymore?
    Well I'm still convinced all it takes is 1 like WIU that says our players can't be exposed to crowds or something

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty sure it's a Summit League decision.
    A decision like that has NCAA written all over it. If the season was over after the Summit League tournament, there would be fans. But one team goes to Indy, that’s all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    It could be the fault of whomever is in charge of the Pentagon; they haven't allowed fans in for games other than mom and dad all winter; contrast that to the Premeir Center which can host 6000 plus fans for a Stampede hockey game...….. must be herd immunity/mentality
    Pentagon has been hosting travel basketball and volleyball tournaments all winter. So not them.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

This is the case with almost all teams, but I feel like when our 3 point percentage is less than 15-20%, we don’t do well. Considering this, my keys to the UMKC game are for our guys to hit those “make-able” threes. For example, I don’t think any of our guys are pure shooters like felt or Samuelson were, but when rocky, Griesel, Eady, etc. take those open looks, we can’t have them go 0-3 each. I have confidence that they’ll do well, but if we hit those more often or not, it just opens it up so much. Another obvious take is that winner of the umkc game will likely not hit 70 points, so make your free throws.

Let’s GO!

games 2nite. probably will go CHALK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Pentagon has been hosting travel basketball and volleyball tournaments all winter. So not them.
    You are correct and I've been to such tourneys; however, around my wrist was a rubber band indicating I was one of two guests that got to enter past security into said tournament. Like I said before, each participant got two passes (wrist bands). These tournaments were still mom and pop deals.