Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Summit Tourney

Default Re: 2021 Summit Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    NDSU has some good players, but I think Nelson is the one I would pick if I could steal one Bison and throw him on Augie's roster.
    You go straight to hell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Only 31 minutes and ONE point for the USD bench.
    The Bison depth was the key tonight when the fouls started piling up on both sides. I wish they would keep track of +/- splits for each player, I bet USD was plus quite a bit when Komateros was on the floor but obviously minus more when he was off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Now you just have to spend the next 4 years hoping you don't wake up and see "NDSU forward Grant Nelson enters the transfer portal..." on Twitter some morning.
    Straight to hell I say!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    …….and made only 3; which is also below their average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Tournament times, you win going to the hoop.
    I was tickled as shit that they didn't try the long ball as a means of getting back into the game. Out of the 14 attempts, I only remember a couple in the final 10 or so mins.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    USDs weakness was their bench.
    And their size.... NDSU owned the glass despite some laziness on the defensive boards. If that small lineup with Umude as their biggest player was their best option they must've had some pretty bad options. Kudos to Dave for playing Rocky and Nelson together against that lineup and taking full advantage of his team's size.

Bison experience paid off in the 2nd half. A chance to dance tomorrow night against a very good ORU team.....buckle up!

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Bison experience paid off in the 2nd half. A chance to dance tomorrow night against a very good ORU team.....buckle up!
    I wanna see some Vinnie floor slapping big D energy at the summit league champion tomorrow night!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    And their size.... NDSU owned the glass despite some laziness on the defensive boards. If that small lineup with Umude as their biggest player was their best option they must've had some pretty bad options. Kudos to Dave for playing Rocky and Nelson together against that lineup and taking full advantage of his team's size.
    Came back from even to win the glass by 9 in the second half. Huge swing.

NDSU's depth could be a factor tomorrow night as well with both teams playing their 3rd game in as many days. ORU is basically only giving 6 guys significant minutes right now. Through 2 tournament games Abmas has played all 80 minutes, Jurgens has played 77, and Thompson has played 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    NDSU's depth could be a factor tomorrow night as well with both teams playing their 3rd game in as many days. ORU basically only gives 6 guys significant minutes. Through 2 tournamemt games Abmas has played all 80 minutes, Jurgens has played 77, and Thompson has played 75.
    Obaner had an off night and Max hasn't gone off for 25-30 yet in tourney. ermagerd...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?