Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: USD (2/27 and 2/28)

Default Re: USD (2/27 and 2/28)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Anyone remember “black Saturday” where NDSU lost a homecoming football game, then a home basketball game, then a home volleyball summit league title game. That was rough.
    How could basketball be played as early as homecoming? Basketball typically starts about 4-5 weeks after homecoming I thought

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    How could basketball be played as early as homecoming? Basketball typically starts about 4-5 weeks after homecoming I thought
    haha true Hando.

maybe he's thinking the EWU FB loss and BB loss at the Fargodome same day?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha true Hando.

We crushed UND at the dome after the EWU loss

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha true Hando.

That basketball game (first game against UND since going D1) was a convincing Bison win. No one really cared though since we all got that kick to the nuts/ovaries a few hours earlier.

Looks like SDSU is going to win which means USD will have to win tomorrow to get the #1 seed otherwise they'll be the #2. NDSU will be the #3 if they win but they could drop to #4 if they lose and ORU beats WIU.

A win tomorrow would ensure the Bison are on USD's side of the bracket which is probably the better spot to be in for a chance to get to Tuesday night with Plitzuweit likely out for the remainder of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Ok, not homecoming. It was November 21, 2009. Lost 39-35 to Youngstown in a 1:00 game at the dome. Basketball lost 81-69 at the BSA, and volleyball lost 3-2 at the Bentson Bunker. I, and I am sure many others went to all 3 and it sucked.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like SDSU is going to win which means USD will have to win tomorrow to get the #1 seed otherwise they'll be the #2. NDSU will be the #3 if they win but they could drop to #4 if they lose and ORU beats WIU.

A win tomorrow would ensure the Bison are on USD's side of the bracket which is probably the better spot to be in for a chance to get to Tuesday night with Plitzuweit likely out for the remainder of the year.
    man dropping to 4 and playing #5 UMKC would suck as well. getting SDSU 1, NDSU 2, USD 3, ORU 4 is what we want. (although #7 WIU is playing better now )
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there a way to get the two seed?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Is there a way to get the two seed?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Negative. The Bison had to sweep this weekend (which would've gotten them the #1 seed) or SDSU had to split (or worse) with Kansas City for the Bison to stay in the top 2 and SDSU completed the weekend sweep of KC tonight.

AJ Plitzuweit tweeted today that he'll be ok and will do whatever it takes to get back out on the court. Hopefully that's a good sign that it wasn't a Teddy Bridgewater type catastrophic injury that it appeared it could've been: https://twitter.com/ajplitz_21/statu...99508510265344

I'm sure he's still done for this season though.