Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Zeb era is over

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Zeb era is over

Not so fast my friend... Who says he's over with? It wouldn't shock me one bit that Zeb is the starter Saturday vs. EWU...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Not so fast my friend... Who says he's over with? It wouldn't shock me one bit that Zeb is the starter Saturday vs. EWU...
    ohhhh everyone tar and feather BRI just like you do me with every Zeb post. ban, moderation!!

I can see it happening based on the end of the sdsu game, but they might gameplan with Cam with shorter passes and quicker west coast offense feel....

and there's no use for all of you fans to trash and dump on ZEB when .... even if Cam starts, if Cam gets hurt or struggles, we will need ZEB.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ohhhh everyone tar and feather BRI just like you do me with every Zeb post. ban, moderation!!

I can see it happening based on the end of the sdsu game, but they might gameplan with Cam with shorter passes and quicker west coast offense feel....

and there's no use for all of you fans to trash and dump on ZEB when .... even if Cam starts, if Cam gets hurt or struggles, we will need ZEB.
    Im not tryin to stick up for Zeb one bit.... I just think our coaching staff has shown time and time again that Zeb is their guy...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On the Insiders Phil Hansen just said....A LOT of potential with Cam Miller.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

One thing I love about Zeb however is the fact that he is an amazing teammate. You could see him on the sidelines all game talking to Cam and helping him out every step of the way. He could have sulked and pouted about being pulled, but he was there helping out the team in every way he could.

No knock on Zeb at all, he just doesn't fit our offense as well as Cam does.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    One thing I love about Zeb however is the fact that he is an amazing teammate. You could see him on the sidelines all game talking to Cam and helping him out every step of the way. He could have sulked and pouted about being pulled, but he was there helping out the team in every way he could.

Yep, kudos to Zeb!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post

Absolutely. Zeb is a quality guy. I wish him nothing but the best.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

We will need every player on this roster to win this title! Lets go!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Zeb is a BIG TIME Culture fit. Seriously, its pretty amazing how he has been able to keep his head held high, still being a CAPTAIN for his teamates, even when they throw in Cam etc. Proud to have a guy with his character on our team.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Nothing but respect for him.