Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Zeb era is over

Default Re: The Zeb era is over

In fairness to Zeb he didn't play after 2018. He most likely peaked before then. Coaches need to recognize bringing in transfers is risky business unless they can win the job. Otherwise they will turn away recruits and send guys in the bullpen to the portal.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I'd bet that Enz is just playing with UN_, make them prepare for both. It better be Miller
    What exactly is it that they need to do special to prepare for Noland? Let the recievers run 5 yards past them and wait for the underthrown ball? I'm not even trying to be mean, I'm actually serious. Its crazy to see an NDSU QB struggle like he has.
    UND fans will push for a lifetime contract for Entz if he starts Noland this week.

So, can anyone explain why Cam was pulled after a bogus holding call? Or never got a second shot at a drive?

Then my next question just how good is Zeb in practice and just how bad must Cam look? I just can't wrap my mind around this.....

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, can anyone explain why Cam was pulled after a bogus holding call? Or never got a second shot at a drive?

Then my next question just how good is Zeb in practice and just how bad must Cam look? I just can't wrap my mind around this.....
    Nobody can.......but apparently the homer sports guys like Kolpack, Izzo, etc. don't have the balls to ask the questions and ask Entz again if the answer isn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Nobody can.......but apparently the homer sports guys like Kolpack, Izzo, etc. don't have the balls to ask the questions and ask Entz again if the answer isn't good enough.
    The entire local media is way to chummy to ask any degree of uncomfortable questions, fairly obvious to us fans, but 1 loss so go win next week then attack the journey to Frisco once again

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    The entire local media is way to chummy to ask any degree of uncomfortable questions, fairly obvious to us fans, but 1 loss so go win next week then attack the journey to Frisco once again
    McFeely will ask them, that is about all he is good for.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Can we all agree on this? BTW did Entz admit his blunder?

he should've been given that last drive when it was 17-17. thats when zeb thrives, end of games & halves.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he should've been given that last drive when it was 17-17. thats when zeb thrives, end of games & halves.
    Good lord. I get dumber the more of your posts that I read.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Good lord. I get dumber the more of your posts that I read.
    huh. zeb was money at end of halfs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?