Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thread

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstreak View Post
    This team will be worse this spring season and I don’t think will get any better in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Silver lining. Does this help Trey's draft stock?

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SIU had the bigger faster athletes. Especially on offense. Maybe our recruiting hasn’t been great? How come we don’t have a big dominant RB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Silver lining. Does this help Trey's draft stock?
    Honestly, I don't care.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

18:34 TOP...the D would have played a lot better if they weren't on the field the whole game

Trying really hard not to overreact but this is the most disconcerting loss I can recall... just hard to find any reason for optimism moving forward.

That said we learned a lot about this team this week but we'll learn more in seeing how they respond. We'll find out whether they view putting on the Bison jersey as their right to win or if putting on the jersey is their right to upholding the standard from those who've put on the same jersey before them.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstreak View Post
    18:34 TOP...the D would have played a lot better if they weren't on the field the whole game
    Maybe if we didn’t have a junior high Qb we could have an offense

Looked like most of them weren't even interested in being out there. Complete lack of energy and emotion even from our supposed leaders of the team like Noland and Hankey. Wish they would have opted out because that was an embarrassment.

Every other team in the valley will watch this game and smell blood in the water. Going to be a rough spring training camp for the Bison.

2) The question that sticks out is confidence in Zeb Noland. The coaching staff obviously has very little confidence in his ability to work downfield. Does he lack confidence in himself as well? A lot of those shots are bullets, a lot of routes are stared down like how I look at a pulled pork sandwich. It's bad news in either case.
    3) Can we not run power with our 112 pound running backs? Yeah, I get it. We don't have thunder and lightning this year. When you finally put Bussey in space he busted one. What happened to that pitch read last week?
    4) Tight ends. Every fucking year. USE THE TIGHT ENDS.
    5) Defense gave up several 80 yard, 7 minute drives. KVLY was insistent on showing Tutsie upset on the sideline. Step up young man, that squad needs a leader.
    6) Timmerman can barely contain his joy. Fuck KVLY in general.
    7) Our punter is good. Which is good news because he's going to be playing a lot.
    8) If we lose to UND I'll conclude I actually died from COVID and this is the 7th circle of hell.
    9) Entz has to prove himself now. His post game interview was less than inspiring. "I don't think we're doing improving" wtf man?
    10) Playing in the spring was a bad idea. I said it then. I'll say it now. The fuckery of this experiment is going to bleed into next fall as well.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes