Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thread

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Nothing I said has anything to do with kneeling or custom cleats. Couldn't give a shit about any of that.

I'm talking about leadership and legacy. Contributing to what was built before you for the betterment of those who come after.

That didn't happen in a season. And now we're left to reload without any bullets thanks to COVID and this stupid spring season which we probably never should have agreed to.
    And what specifically did he do besides leaving early then?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    And what specifically did he do besides leaving early then?
    That's more than enough.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

1. Running up the middle was not working - TRY SOMETHING ELSE!
    2. I miss Sabien Clark and Adam Cofield (and Seth Wilson) - if they were here, I believe we would be able to run the ball better on 1st down.
    3. I want to see the middle screen - there was an attempted wheel route/sideline screen, but it was blown up badly. At the beginning of our championship run we used it a lot and it was a thing of beauty, but I have not seen it in a while.
    4. I believe the o-line is out of sync, which is causing protection problems when in passing situations and is causing the RB's to be hesitant on which lanes to attack when rushing. This simply takes time and cannot happen overnight.
    5. I thought Neb was confident on some of his deep throws (the drive before halftime was nice but the Saluki's were in prevent) - to me it seemed the short and intermediate throws are were where he lacks decision making an confidence, and if often a second late on delivering the ball.
    6. Our defense was on the field a lot, but there was no timely turnover to help like in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I think I put a lot of this on the immobility of Noland. NDSU's offence has always had mobile QB's. It keeps the D honest... they have to limit their blitzes and the need to keep an extra man in the box since we have an extra blocker. Without that we can't control the ball, limit the other teams time of possession, and wear down their D. How many games have we seen the Bison win close games in the 4th quarter because of that. Noland may be an adequate passing QB, but he just doesn't fit the mold of a Bison QB. My humble opinion.
    I agree. It's painful to watch him run. Very tentative feet and no physicality. The offense looks completely lost right now, with no spark whatsoever, and eventually that will spill over onto the D, which it did today. Might as well start training a new one for next fall at this point. No reflection on his fine character, but I just don't see Zeb leading this team out of this funk, I'm sorry to say

Folks showing their true colors on here now I see

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    1. Running up the middle was not working - TRY SOMETHING ELSE!
    2. I miss Sabien Clark and Adam Cofield (and Seth Wilson) - if they were here, I believe we would be able to run the ball better on 1st down.
    3. I want to see the middle screen - there was an attempted wheel route/sideline screen, but it was blown up badly. At the beginning of our championship run we used it a lot and it was a thing of beauty, but I have not seen it in a while.
    4. I believe the o-line is out of sync, which is causing protection problems when in passing situations and is causing the RB's to be hesitant on which lanes to attack when rushing. This simply takes time and cannot happen overnight.
    5. I thought Neb was confident on some of his deep throws (the drive before halftime was nice but the Saluki's were in prevent) - to me it seemed the short and intermediate throws are were where he lacks decision making an confidence, and if often a second late on delivering the ball.
    6. Our defense was on the field a lot, but there was no timely turnover to help like in the past.
    I agree on the middle screen but it kind of requires the defense applying pressure. It seems like all they need to get at us this year is the front four.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

True colors or not we expect wins and good football play. We got neither today and it all falls on Entz. Nothing about today screams #1 in the nation in D1 football let alone a quality D2 school. Basically turned the tv on to watch fucking Pro Seed commercials and listen to Lee Timberman help fuck up KVLY’s so called production of a D1 program.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Why the hell would NDSU players or coaches think this game would be easy? 5 turnovers at UND and SIU didn't lose by a huge margin. We have big time problems if coaches and players decided to take a week off.
    Tutsie said it in his post game

Something about thinking they could roll their helmets on the field and win

Me thinks some egos got in the way also

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On a normal year we would be roughly 4-0 and a loss would be relatively ok and some/me would think it’s a wake up call for the team but sadly I don’t have that conference in this team for it to matter. Next weekend will be very telling.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That's more than enough.
    Kev the stonks bro upset over somebody getting paid.

Well, I'm sure as heck washing my lucky Bison sweatshirt tonight.