Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thread

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thread

Hats off to SIU, they had our number, they were good last year had some bad rolls. They are better than they showed last week also and I believe NDSU felt it was going to be easy based on last week also.

Now...NDSU has lots of work to do, I last watched crap like that in 2009.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Time to consider moving to D2?
    Fuck you!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I think I put a lot of this on the immobility of Noland. NDSU's offence has always had mobile QB's. It keeps the D honest... they have to limit their blitzes and the need to keep an extra man in the box since we have an extra blocker. Without that we can't control the ball, limit the other teams time of possession, and wear down their D. How many games have we seen the Bison win close games in the 4th quarter because of that. Noland may be an adequate passing QB, but he just doesn't fit the mold of a Bison QB. My humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Fuck you!!!
    Who's this gizmo fuckhead? Is he a fawker fan? Win 8 nattys; then you can come on here and start jacking off.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Who's this gizmo fuckhead? Is he a fawker fan? Win 8 nattys; then you can come on here and start jacking off.
    Couldn’t tell you
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I think I put a lot of this on the immobility of Noland. NDSU's offence has always had mobile QB's. It keeps the D honest... they have to limit their blitzes and the need to keep an extra man in the box since we have an extra blocker. Without that we can't control the ball, limit the other teams time of possession, and wear down their D. How many games have we seen the Bison win close games in the 4th quarter because of that. Noland may be an adequate passing QB, but he just doesn't fit the mold of a Bison QB. My humble opinion.
    Why even bring in Cam for two option read gadget plays? If you think have something there put him in during the garbage time and see if he can move the ball.

None of it makes any sense. I hope Payton is the second coming of Easton Stick. We're going to need it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Time to consider moving to D2?
    Like we could beat Minot State at this point?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    I don't agree. We need much better line play on both sides of the ball. If the offense can't function because the QB isn't a RB then we need a new OC. Never should be so reliant on a running QB because the chances are they are not going to survive a full season. We've been very fortunate the last several seasons with the durability of Stick and Lance. Need to get back to a dominant oline.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Oh... I see now.
    Nothing I said has anything to do with kneeling or custom cleats. Couldn't give a shit about any of that.

I'm talking about leadership and legacy. Contributing to what was built before you for the betterment of those who come after.

That didn't happen in a season. And now we're left to reload without any bullets thanks to COVID and this stupid spring season which we probably never should have agreed to.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Hats off to SIU, they had our number, they were good last year had some bad rolls. They are better than they showed last week also and I believe NDSU felt it was going to be easy based on last week also.

Now...NDSU has lots of work to do, I last watched crap like that in 2009.
    Why the hell would NDSU players or coaches think this game would be easy? 5 turnovers at UND and SIU didn't lose by a huge margin. We have big time problems if coaches and players decided to take a week off.