Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thread

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    How come we don’t have a big dominant RB?
    Luepke had flashes of Rhoel last year. He could take a lot more carries once he is back

11) Does Watson have the yips? His hands just aren't there.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

And yeah I'm going to over react about Lance. He made a decision that was right for him and his family and I fully support that. But ask me to list the greatest Bison QB's and he's not cracking the top five. He wasn't here long enough. Nothing there reinforces or reflects our tradition.

#1 on the list of great single season performances followed by an exit though. It was magical to watch. He made Entz and Roehl look competent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    11) Does Watson have the yips? His hands just aren't there.
    He's always had issues with catching balls cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    And yeah I'm going to over react about Lance. He made a decision that was right for him and his family and I fully support that. But ask me to list the greatest Bison QB's and he's not cracking the top five. He wasn't here long enough. Nothing there reinforces or reflects our tradition.

#1 on the list of great single season performances followed by an exit though. It was magical to watch. He made Entz and Roehl look competent.
    Take a breath Kev.

UND defeats SDSU 28-17.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Take a breath Kev.
    That's been my opinion for a year. Dude was in the Trey Lance business, nothing wrong with that, but you don't get a lasting legacy for it.

1. Zeb isn't the answer. He had some awful footwork and pocket presence in this one. Trey's mobility was the straw that stirred the drink for this offense and without it, we have nothing.
    2. This might have been the worst o line performance I've seen in the last decade. SIU d line controlled the LoS and NDSU o-line had no answers. SIU dominated the trenches vs NDSU...chew on that for a minute...
    3. Playcalling was bad. Zeb isn't going to light the world on fire, but even he can be more successful when he isn't facing 3rd and 8 or 9 after two consecutive runs up the middle with no opening. Also, why not involve our TEs more? On D, why not throw in some press to disrupt the timing as the CBs were getting roasted all day.
    4. Christian Watson is a complete non factor and has been bad since the UCA game. Fix him and get him involved.
    5. Secondary was bad all day long. Big cushions, poor tackling, and lack of playmaking.
    6. D line was ordinary, at best, all day. Ditto for the LBs, but with the added caveat that our lack of size at LB is going to result in us getting pushed around like today more often.
    7. Kickoff return game was terrible.
    8. This team isn't a contender. Maybe they can sneak into the playoffs, but that sure seems unlikely.
    9. This coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and realize they are doing a shitty job thus far this year. Getting outschemed happens from time to time, but the effort wasn't there today and the playcalling has been bad this year.
    10. God I hope Patterson or Payton are ready in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstahn View Post
    Every other team in the valley will watch this game and smell blood in the water. Going to be a rough spring training camp for the Bison.
    Better than smelling the big ole shit they took on the field today.