Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SHAC Atmosphere

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SHAC Atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    My memory of the chant was “Jayhawk rejects”.

I also remember gene taylor running across the court after the game yelling “STOP RIGHT NOW” towards the students who were throwing garbage on the court...in protest to the KSU players who were taunting the crowd in celebration of the blown missed foul on woodside at the end. It was an amazing game even though we lost!
    That game changed my perspective about basketball. My previous experience had been a Minnesota NBA game and I thought I never wanted to go to a basketball game again. I decided to attend the KSU-NDSU game and it blew my mind. Imagine if we had that atmosphere all the time. It would be a rockin place.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Let's get this atmosphere back.

https://youtu.be/NRosgdFGy6w

NDSU SDSU

Trayvonn Wright dunk & Alley Oop to Eric Carlson at the halftime buzzer. wasn't even 1 of NDSU'S best teams, but the BSA rockin gave them 10 points
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Let's get this atmosphere back.

https://youtu.be/NRosgdFGy6w

NDSU SDSU

Trayvonn Wright dunk & Alley Oop to Eric Carlson at the halftime buzzer. wasn't even 1 of NDSU'S best teams, but the BSA rockin gave them 10 points
    2010-11 NDSU was so average but fun.
    College of Business Alumnus