Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Season

Default Re: 2021 Season

Really like the production from Midco.

Former Espn College Football Analyst Trev Alberts is now the Director of Athletics for Omaha. Espn fired him.

Bison up 3 1 bottom of eighth; masterfully pitching performance by Max Logan; had a shaky top of 8th; gave up a homerun, a single where the baserunner was tagged out at second trying to stretch the hit into a double; the third out was made by the Bison rightfielder at the wall.......nice running catch. Need 3 more outs !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Former Espn College Football Analyst Trev Alberts is now the Director of Athletics for Omaha. Espn fired him.
    He's been at UNO for over a decade. He was the guy that cut UNO football and wrestling.

Bison win 3 1 over Omaha.

Great pitching and great defense by the Bison; next up , ORU tomorrow. SDSU plays UNO tomorrow at 11:00 in a loser out game. Bison vs ORU follows at around 3 pm.

Nice win bison! Early hitting, excellent pitching, and some huge defensive plays: (1) catch by the center fielder at the wall with 1 on base to thwart Omaha’s threat, and then (2) throwing out the base runner at second base as he was trying to stretch a double. Loved the complete team win. Go get em tomorrow against ORU!

Do we care at all who wins the 11 am game tomorrow between SDSU and Omaha?

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    Do we care at all who wins the 11 am game tomorrow between SDSU and Omaha?
    Don't want the bunnies to win in anything........ ever..........c'mon Omaha !!!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Don't want the bunnies to win in anything........ ever..........c'mon Omaha !!!
    Yes, well if SDSU is easier than Omaha, and we were to lose against ORU, then you’d want to play the bunnies for the consolation game...amirite??? �� But admittedly, I don’t know pitchers in the summit league, and who’d be available for a potential match up, to know who to root for.

As far as the SDSU disdain, believe me, I’ve watched the highlights to the 2021 FCS championship several times just to watch them painstakingly lose. I love me some Schadenfreude!!!