1) Defense looks solid. One bad drive but their TE's seemed to be pretty big targets.
2) Special shoutout to Firstname Lastname, Valley DPOY frontrunner IMO.
3) Jury still out on Zeb. 50% completion rate and the ball was never where it should have been on the key downs. I posted on the GDT that Lance's absence was apparent on those stalled-out drives. In a lot of those situations Lance would have just put the team on his back and made something happen. It's going to be a rough adjustment without that. And that's no knock on Zeb (or anyone else in the QB room). It's just impossible to replace that wildcard. If we're going to repeat Zeb has to be DRASTICALLY better than he was today.
4) I love the pitch between the tackles. Let's our backs use their speed advantage to make one fast read and a cut.
5) I'm sick, absolutely fucking sick, for Seth Wilson. Bussey/Kobe are going to form a sort of Lightning & Lightning combo that is exciting. Who is going to be the bruising back? Does Hunter (arguably the most athletic big guy on the team) get some snaps at tailback? Wish Saybein was still here.
6) Thet jet sweep is going to be done to death this year. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.
7) KVLY is trash. Timmerman is stupid.
8) I'm glad football is back but the whole spring season and half empty dome is so 2020. Just weird.