Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

Twincitybizon is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    So much for SIU being a solid team

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Kolpack really wanted us to believe the hype too

Well, SIU did play the Bison very tough to close out the 2019 regular season... either they've regressed a lot or UND is better than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Ha! That's the ref that always says good afternoon before his first call of the game too. So much for manners.
    Maybe from now on he needs to say, "Good F*&^ing afternoon, F@#$kers!"
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, SIU did play the Bison very tough to close out the 2019 regular season... either they've regressed a lot or UND is better than expected.
    Really don't see why SIU was ranked so high to start with. Both UND and SIU were bubble playoff teams last year, and UND played both Montana State and Webber close, and those were both top ten teams. UND only lost one guy to transfer portal/opt out.

Quote Originally Posted by nodak651 View Post
    Really don't see why SIU was ranked so high to start with. Both UND and SIU were bubble playoff teams last year, and UND played both Montana State and Webber close, and those were both top ten teams. UND only lost one guy to transfer portal/opt out.
    I'm mostly curious to see if today's score is because SIU is bad or UN_ is better than we thought they would be. I have a feeling it's more that the dogs didn't take the expected step forward after a decent year last year and UN_ is a bit better than expected.

I still see the fhawkers ending the season 3 MAYBE 4 wins. Depends on what ISU red is this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I would not have been surprised by an SIU loss, but it was such a big loss that I’m curious how it will go for GFCC the rest of the year. I suspect SUI may have overlooked a bit and the 5 turnovers didn’t help...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So the guy that cares the least about UND football is the first to post a UND barstool tweet very shortly after it happened??! Hmm

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    So the guy that cares the least about UND football is the first to post a UND barstool tweet very shortly after it happened??! Hmm

Wasn’t me. I don’t have a twitter account

Why? Did they lose?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If SIU wouldn’t have had all the turnovers they would have been up two scores at the half. UND outplayed them in the 2nd half but total yardage overall was fairly even. Two middle of the pack Valley teams which puts them top 25 in FCS.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

I’m not sticking up for him at all but for me it was more of scouting SIU for next week and watching UND lose as a possibility. Plus it’s freaking football I’ll give him a pass.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS