Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85

Thread: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,192

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    If SIU wouldn’t have had all the turnovers they would have been up two scores at the half. UND outplayed them in the 2nd half but total yardage overall was fairly even. Two middle of the pack Valley teams which puts them top 25 in FCS.
    If your grandma had two wheels she'd be a bicycle.

    UND had their way with SIU after their opening drive. Tough to rack up yards when you're causing turnovers in plus field position. Will it last? No clue. But one team was clearly better than the other today and it wasn't even close.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    212
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Iím not sticking up for him at all but for me it was more of scouting SIU for next week and watching UND lose as a possibility. Plus itís freaking football Iíll give him a pass.
    And the hot mic clip was just too damn funny

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17,413
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    If your grandma had two wheels she'd be a bicycle.

    UND had their way with SIU after their opening drive. Tough to rack up yards when you're causing turnovers in plus field position. Will it last? No clue. But one team was clearly better than the other today and it wasn't even close.
    This post is funny. I feel all the emotionals it contains.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    So fhawkers fans where do you think the UN_ team will finish after their obvious superior performance today?

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,192

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This post is funny. I feel all the emotionals it contains.
    Meh, I started with just the first line but that seemed too mean.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    8,499

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Meh, I started with just the first line but that seemed too mean.
    How many wheels does she need to be a zamboni eh?

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Meh, I started with just the first line but that seemed too mean.
    Ah thanks man, we can’t handle it when UND fans try to be mean to us... they have so much material.
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: TBD
    *Honorary winner

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    How many wheels does she need to be a zamboni eh?
    Must spread rep.
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: TBD
    *Honorary winner

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Can you imagine being a fan of a sports team so pathetic that after a win you go to another team’s board to validate your success? I honestly can’t. It must be rough...
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: TBD
    *Honorary winner

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,767

    Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Can you imagine being a fan of a sports team so pathetic that after a win you go to another team’s board to validate your success? I honestly can’t. It must be rough...
    They are feeling a little Hawckey* today

    https://mobile.twitter.com/UNDfootba...36356370141189

    *rhymes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •