Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

Default Re: 2021 spring mfvc game updates

SDSU front 7 looks really tough.....but could be UNI OL is bad too...couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    SDSU front 7 looks really tough.....but could be UNI OL is bad too...couldn't tell.
    I'm willing to bet UNI offense is trash like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Last year when I said Mcelvain was way overrated and wasn't going to be that good going forward I got thrashed by a few on here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I’m not sure if this is revisionist history or not but I’m going to say I agreed with you.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Mcelvain preseason all mvfc......ok
    This is what I said.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Sat : SIU und thats it for games?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Lol!!! When will UNI stop being overrated!? All they did was pad the SDSU wins with the supposed #3 team in the country.
    Was surprised to see this rating. Jackrabbits are much better positioned with returning players than UNI. The Panthers lost more than most - to grad transfer/NFL draft prep/moving on in life choices. I would have switched them around with Jacks at 3 and Panthers 5 (or lower).

The Northern Iowa TE grad transferred to KState, the tall DE and the really tall OT are NFL prepping, and iirc at least 1 other left as a transfer to FBS. STATS must have put more weight on UNI having a “true” starting QB back as opposed to SDSU having 2 guys back who started parts of last season (although the FR QB beat them out Gibbs & Heide for the 1st game start).

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Sat : SIU und thats it for games?
    South Dakota/Western Illinois game canceled (covid?)
    Missouri State canceled their home game due to weather (?) - Illinois State not happy about that - something about the artificial turf couldn’t handle being snowplowed (?) Illinois State’s field was ready to go if the Bears would switch sites.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Missouri State canceled their home game due to weather (?) - Illinois State not happy about that - something about the artificial turf couldn’t handle being snowplowed (?) Illinois State’s field was ready to go if the Bears would switch sites.
    Springfield forecast for today is sunny and in the 40's. Really crap deal for ISU-R. Where's the MVFC commissioner????
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    MVFC said they wouldn’t allow them to swap sites because it would “create a home/away imbalance”. What a moronic answer. FYI the Missouri state women’s soccer team practiced... ON THE FIELD on Friday.

What a stupid reason to already burn both teams’ bye weeks. Like matt Larsen said this week on the insiders, this affects NDSU because now if either game against these teams gets postponed, the game will be canceled.

That UNI QB trying to do something inside of 30 seconds is the worst I've ever seen

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com