Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Sdsu

Default Re: Sdsu

SDSU (13-6, 7-3) drops to 130 from 127 in the NCAA NET Rankings.
    NDSU (12-10, 10-4) rises from 188 to 178 with the Win over the Jackrabbits.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Some of you are fucking ridiculous. Teams are food and can score points. Nothing to do with coaching. Seriously, the armchair coaches on here are so dumb and are clueless. Sometimes teams will go on a run a score and come back, much mike we scored a lot to put up a big lead. Thats basketball. Richman is doing an amazing job with a pretty young and i experienced team. Bison bball is at its highest moment ever right now. Enjoy it and critique it, but appreciate it.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My takeaway...Richman is not good at making adjustments. I'm not an expert but I think constantly moving in a full press is better than standing there waiting for the ball and then being trapped.

Also Knotek is a good player...WTH is the deal?? I won't be surprised if he leaves after this season. Sad to see this happen if it does.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    My takeaway...Richman is not good at making adjustments. I'm not an expert but I think constantly moving in a full press is better than standing there waiting for the ball and then being trapped.

Also Knotek is a good player...WTH is the deal?? I won't be surprised if he leaves after this season. Sad to see this happen if it does.

At times the Bison looked clueless against their press. I am glad there wasn't another minute on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    2014 called.

12-10 in the 20th ranked conference out of 22 isn't anything to brag about

Knotek will probably be dropped 25ppg at UW-River Falls or UW green bay next year
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

My first NDSU basketball game this weekend. Had alot of fun with my two boys (4 and 2). But what I saw was shocking....

our basketball fans SuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. holy Sh*t, what a disappointment. It sounds like its a football game where we are always on offense. Absolutely no cheering whatsoever unless we score. No yelling on defense, no chanting. Atmosphere is dead as a doornail unless we're scoring at the moment.
    First NDSU basketball game I've been to and wow our fans were horrific. Ive seen gyms with only 300 fans that were VASTLY more raucous and LOUD than the 2800 people who were there.
    No home of the "BISON!", no cheering on defense, no chanting, no crowd engagement, student section was standing room only but were silent as a cemetery.

Seriously, If our basktball fans were HALF as engaged as our football fans, we would have a top 50 atmosphere in ALL OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL

I was EASILY the loudest fan on my half of the stadium, simply by whistling when we hit 3s and dunked and during opponent free throws. I should not be one of the 5-10 loudest people in the stadium when I'm holding a napping toddler in my arms. Dumfounding.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS