Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu

Default Re: Sdsu

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Can't help there...just can't give up that look.
    Said same thing, dig on Wilson all game but not in that situation.

Horrible last 4 minutes last night. Up 3 and running the clock down to the wire like we are up 20 trying to milk the game away. Stay aggressive ffs and stick to what got u the lead. No urgency and all panic with the game on the line and can't even get a fricken shot off. Poor execution or poor coaching idk but Dave needs to get his head out of the sand and figure it out. Last 4 or 5 games we have no focus or defense on their hot shooter. We double and triple team nobody's and leave their good shooters wide open. Just piss poor awareness and game planning. Hope they figure it out tonight. This team was making strides and then all of a sudden hit a brick wall and is taking steps backwards. Hope they can get the ship pointed in the right direction heading into tourney time.

I have faith we win tonight.

Much better start tonight and we're getting the ball inside.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

5 of the 6 Bison 3 point attempts by Nelson and Kreuser. (1 made)

edit.....oops.....Cook is 2 for 2 from 3

7 straight FG attempts without a miss!
    Herd by 16.

Bison led by 19. SDSU cuts the lead to 12 at half. Full court pressure caused us problems.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Led by 19, a couple turnovers against the press and the lead is 12 at the half.

I'm really starting to hate the watch ESPN crap. I would guess every third time I try to watch something it says I have to re-authenticate. Maybe one out of 7/8 times it lets me do that without erring out.

4+ minute stretch without a stoppage (12:18 to 8:16). I think that last night's 1st half had a 5 minute segment without a whistle. Very rare to see stretches of continuous play lasting that long.