Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Default Re: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

4500 is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    requiring masks when the state and city doesnt will turn off people so who cares how many show up. it wont be a true representative of our fanbase
    The city still has a mask mandate... they will be meeting tomorrow to decide weather or not to extend it
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The city still has a mask mandate... they will be meeting tomorrow to decide weather or not to extend it
    I enjoy NDSU football, because NDSU is playing, not because Alabama, Minnesota and Ohio State are also playing.

Dont know about YSU but I picked up some tickets for the UND game and they were extremely picked over as well as the SDSU game. I would have preferred the SDSU game but its the day before easter so thats a no-go with family plans.

I was surprised how few tickets were left for both of those games. didnt look at the other two
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Doing some math on the number of tickets available to purchase. Not counting the student section, there are 774 available tickets to purchase. Again, looking at the map, it appears 8,334 tickets not counting the students have been sold. Am I seeing this right?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

What is the student situation?? Do they have any seating restrictions (social distancing etc?) They might not have to! They shouldnt have to, at least. Notre Dame had full student section and no covid outbreak as a result of the games.

Does the student section count against the 8000 attendance number?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

After surviving damn near a year of mask requirements, I don't give a rat's ass if masks are required or not. My fam is going to be there; low attendance only means that there won't be long lines at the Dippin' Dots stand.

Not doing tailgating sucks. I'll still go to the game though

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm going to the game---used to wearing a mask

Cmon its BISON FOOTBALL TIME!!!!

Might also hit up Bunnie bball game Saturday night

Hi. I was not going to do tickets for veterans during this crazy spring season... but...
    Someone sent me a Facebook message wanting to donate four tickets for veterans.
    I can’t say no to that type of generosity! I found two veterans who have been deployed 2 to 4 times.
    They are extremely excited to attend, wearing facemasks, & will bring their spouses.
    If anyone finds themselves in a situation with extra tickets, I would be happy to do this again.
    Text or call 701-899-2578.
    (Not on game day tho please.) Thanks!