Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Default YSU Game Attendance Prediction

What is your prediction of attendance for Sunday's game given the worry about COVID, apathy about the spring football season, and concern about the program's focus on football versus social issues. My guess is somewhere close to 6,000 will actually attend. Since the transition to DI I have never seen such lack of interest in a Bison home football game (even in the midst of 2008 and 2009 football seasons it wasn't this bad). In our tailgate group of 40 only 3 plan to attend this game.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Seventy two

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Seventy two
    Scottie, I asked for total attendance, not total score.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Seventy two
    And a half....who'd a give me 73....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is your prediction of attendance for Sunday's game given the worry about COVID, apathy about the spring football season, and concern about the program's focus on football versus social issues. My guess is somewhere close to 6,000 will actually attend. Since the transition to DI I have never seen such lack of interest in a Bison home football game (even in the midst of 2008 and 2009 football seasons it wasn't this bad). In our tailgate group of 40 only 3 plan to attend this game.
    I'd stay home just in case roving packs of bandits from the Minneapolis area are anywhere in the area searching for gas reserves to loot.

Default YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Well if I could get vaccinated and cross the border...I would go. As it is , planning to watch on all-access and hope it doesn’t get geoblocked.

Let’s not get bothered over attendance. Under normal conditions it would be a sellout and we’d all be having a great time and watching NDSU win. What we have right now are not normal conditions for fans. I will enjoy what we do have. Then on Monday my mask goes back on and it’s back to the classroom, hoping that we get vaccinated enough to have HS sports in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

requiring masks when the state and city doesnt will turn off people so who cares how many show up. it wont be a true representative of our fanbase
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    requiring masks when the state and city doesnt will turn off people so who cares how many show up. it wont be a true representative of our fanbase
    What color should my "Lakes Loves Fauci" mask be?
    Last edited by EC8CH; 02-17-2021 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I doubt it will be well attended but I'm giving everyone a pass this spring.

1. Its spring football and that's kinda goofy no matter how you slice it. We just finished the FBS and NFL seasons too.

2. No tailgating allowed. Limited attendance allowed. Just doesn't sound like much of an atmosphere.

Hopefully they prove us all wrong. It is what it is. The fall will be a lot better I'm sure. Everyone who wants to be vaccinated by then will probably have one. And frankly, I'm not sure athletics departments can handle another shit year so they'll find a way to gin up interest.
    Last edited by ByeSonBusiness; 02-17-2021 at 03:18 AM.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What color should my "Lakes Loves Fauci" mask be?
    Definitely Purple.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery