Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: YSU Game Attendance Prediction

Family will not be going because of the debacle of the fall and NDSU's lack of leadership letting the small FCS schools determine when the big FCS schools will play.

I'll save my money for tailgating in the fall and if NDSU's leadership can't get it together well a FBS team is only 3.5 hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'd stay home just in case roving packs of bandits from the Minneapolis area are anywhere in the area searching for gas reserves to loot.
    Or tweakers looking for catalytic converters to steal.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Family will not be going because of the debacle of the fall and NDSU's lack of leadership letting the small FCS schools determine when the big FCS schools will play.

I'll save my money for tailgating in the fall and if NDSU's leadership can't get it together well a FBS team is only 3.5 hours away.
    Seriously?!

What the hell did you expect NDSU to do? They didn’t have much of a choice if any... they tried to get more fall games but couldn’t, and they wanted to play for a championship in the Spring, which is absolutely the right call.

...and then you’re gonna turncoat and cheer for the gophers?!

Lol. Good luck buddy. Was nice havin ya.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I would love to go, but there's still too much uncertainty for us about the virus.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Seriously?!

What the hell did you expect NDSU to do? They didn’t have much of a choice if any... they tried to get more fall games but couldn’t, and they wanted to play for a championship in the Spring, which is absolutely the right call.

...and then you’re gonna turncoat and cheer for the gophers?!

Lol. Good luck buddy. Was nice havin ya.
    Look at all those tries out there lol. Matt Larsen is a joke.

NDSU doesn't even play the Gophers. It's like someone from VCSU cheering for the Bison.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm sure you'll be happy as a Goopher fan.

Look at all those tries out there lol. Matt Larsen is a joke.

NDSU doesn't even play the Gophers. It's like someone from VCSU cheering for the Bison.
    The Gophers don’t play NDSU because they know they’d lose. Fucking loser bunch of pansies. Why don’t you pack your things now and head over to the Gopher hole and start posting. Perhaps you already do.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The Gophers don’t play NDSU because they know they’d lose. Fucking loser bunch of pansies. Why don’t you pack your things now and head over to the Gopher hole and start posting. Perhaps you already do.
    Perhaps I do. Who cares? I bought NDSU season tickets since 2008. Not a long time but long enough to know when we have shitty leadership. But of course I grew-up in the Chapman/Taylor era of leadership so maybe my view is a little skewed.

Why would the Gophers play NDSU? They know they would be in for a dog fight and win or lose there is no upside to play.

Student tickets are sold out for the game- no social distancing for them btw, which means it might get pretty loud in the dome!

Anyone know if the student tickets count against the 50% capacity? or is it full students, and then 50% of all the remaining seats?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Perhaps I do. Who cares? I bought NDSU season tickets since 2008. Not a long time but long enough to know when we have shitty leadership. But of course I grew-up in the Chapman/Taylor era of leadership so maybe my view is a little skewed.

Why would the Gophers play NDSU? They know they would be in for a dog fight and win or lose there is no upside to play.
    Wow, NDSU’s leadership really sucks, so much so that they’re able to field a team consistently good enough to beat a P5 team obviously too scared to play them. You’re going to hang up your NDSU gear and cheer for the Gophs because NDSU’s leadership sucks? Lol... aim a little higher, bro.

Seriously, I don’t give a fuck who you cheer for, but if you say something as stupid as that, I’m going to give you a piece of my mind.

I will also never understand fans who change allegiances for any reason.