Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

I know this has been answered, but can't find a topic that references it. Without giving personal details, what happened to Phoenix Sproles?

Quote Originally Posted by Champsx15 View Post
    I know this has been answered, but can't find a topic that references it. Without giving personal details, what happened to Phoenix Sproles?
    He's recovering from an injury - can't cut at full speed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Champsx15 View Post
    NO ONE KNOWS . I was told he's not playing all of Spring.
    it'd be nice since its week freakin 4 now if someone could find out the truth.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NO ONE KNOWS . I was told he's not playing all of Spring.
    it'd be nice since its week freakin 4 now if someone could find out the truth.
    Why’s it so important to you? Again, injuries are none of your business dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 130Bison View Post
    Why’s it so important to you? Again, injuries are none of your business dude

AMEN well said

Because WE NEED THEM its not my business. but as a fan its clear to see that NDSU needs Sproles, Weber, Mathis, Luepke & Coach Entz said the mamby pamby 2021 coachspeak last night "we dont want to play them and risk losing the fall season" OH POPPYCOCK, these are 18-21 year old physical specimans. if its NOT a ACL or BREAK get yo ass out there, this team has played like horsecrap the first 4 games.

You think Travis Beck or Austin Richards is sitting out with some nagging injuries? what happened to NDSU toughness, pop the elbow back in or shoulder back in and get after it the next play!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sigh, much much more El Chapo
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat...

He is on how many threads simultaneously???... throwing
    shade at - pick the topic - NDSU Administation/NDSU Athletic Department/NDSU Coaching Staff/NDSU Medical Staff/NDSU Athletes/NDSU Recruiting.

Greatest FCS Football Program in history and he is working overtime to dishearten the fanbase, embarrass the program and throw mud at walls.....

Would the Mods at least consider probation - delayed posting again???

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Because WE NEED THEM its not my business. but as a fan its clear to see that NDSU needs Sproles, Weber, Mathis, Luepke & Coach Entz said the mamby pamby 2021 coachspeak last night "we dont want to play them and risk losing the fall season" OH POPPYCOCK, these are 18-21 year old physical specimans. if its NOT a ACL or BREAK get yo ass out there, this team has played like horsecrap the first 4 games.

You think Travis Beck or Austin Richards is sitting out with some nagging injuries? what happened to NDSU toughness, pop the elbow back in or shoulder back in and get after it the next play!
    So only ACLs and bone breaks can hold you out for long periods of time? Got it... you clearly know nothing. Stop talking about it and making assumptions

Quote Originally Posted by 130Bison View Post
    So only ACLs and bone breaks can hold you out for long periods of time? Got it... you clearly know nothing. Stop talking about it and making assumptions

Completely agreed! I guess concussions, high ankle sprains, etc are not valid reasons.

Dewey

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Sigh, much much more El Chapo
    Wash, Rinse, Repeat...

He is on how many threads simultaneously???... throwing
    shade at - pick the topic - NDSU Administation/NDSU Athletic Department/NDSU Coaching Staff/NDSU Medical Staff/NDSU Athletes/NDSU Recruiting.

Greatest FCS Football Program in history and he is working overtime to dishearten the fanbase, embarrass the program and throw mud at walls.....

Would the Mods at least consider probation - delayed posting again???
    Yes!! Puhlease!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!