Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is going on within this team? Some of this happens, but timing seems odd.
    He was low on the depth chart for a reason. Not to say he wouldn't have been a good player but I woudn't read much into it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    another bad part of a Spring Season. once a few kids see they aren't playing they think "do i wanna sit here all spring, bust my ass all summer and then fall camp and still might not play?" F it. its Spring Time, I hitting the beach"
    What exactly did the players do in the spring and summers not to mention the winter in the years prior to covid?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He was low on the depth chart for a reason. Not to say he wouldn't have been a good player but I woudn't read much into it
    What gets me is what players the media and coaches choose to report have left the team and which ones they don’t. They keep some players on the roster that aren’t even on the team anymore and I have to believe the media guys know it but aren’t given the green light on what they should tweet about

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    What gets me is what players the media and coaches choose to report have left the team and which ones they don’t. They keep some players on the roster that aren’t even on the team anymore and I have to believe the media guys know it but aren’t given the green light on what they should tweet about
    It wasn't a big news story. It was pretty much a tweet. The only time they make big news is when it's a key player or if they got busted for something (like Travis Beck). Guys like Kolpack report it because Bison fans follow him and he knows they want the info and coaches probably feed it to him.

They also get most of their scoops here. I remember when a key player got busted for weed... I messaged the Bisonville person who knew it and we agreed to not mention it anywhere on this board and delete any references to potential news. Sure enough.. the media never reported that John Crockett got busted for a joint. Why? They get all their news here and we kept it quiet.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It wasn't a big news story. It was pretty much a tweet. The only time they make big news is when it's a key player or if they got busted for something (like Travis Beck). Guys like Kolpack report it because Bison fans follow him and he knows they want the info and coaches probably feed it to him.

They also get most of their scoops here. I remember when a key player got busted for weed... I messaged the Bisonville person who knew it and we agreed to not mention it anywhere on this board and delete any references to potential news. Sure enough.. the media never reported that John Crockett got busted for a joint. Why? They get all their news here and we kept it quiet.
    The Fargo media knows. McFeely, Izzy and Kolpack are just puppets for the coaching staff and report what the coaches want reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    The Fargo media knows. McFeely, Izzy and Kolpack are just puppets for the coaching staff and report what the coaches want reported.
    those 3 have ZERO inside sources, yet they try. its hilarious actually
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This week’s depth chart

https://mobile.twitter.com/DomIzzoWD...611460/photo/1

Volson remains at RT
    Mauch at LT

McFeely’s theory was this switch was to fix the problems the right side of the OL had in the Southern Illinois game

Hunter Luepke listed (again) at FB. Will he return???

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    This week’s depth chart

https://mobile.twitter.com/DomIzzoWD...611460/photo/1

Volson remains at RT
    Mauch at LT

McFeely’s theory was this switch was to fix the problems the right side of the OL had in the Southern Illinois game

Hunter Luepke listed (again) at FB. Will he return???
    Luepke and Dawson Weber back. Volson back to RT

Luepke and Dawson Weber back. Volson back to RT
    Luepke and Weber have been listed at the top of every depth chart so far this spring.... doesn't really mean anything to see them on there at this point.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Freshman TE Jack Bram is no longer listed on the roster, but there are still nine tight ends, none of whom are seniors.

This fall, two freshmen tight ends, Cam Devine and Finn Diggins, will also join the roster. With the addition of Gabriel Lloyd, that will be 12 tight ends, unless someone switches positions or leaves the team.

TE Noah Gindorff #87 Junior 6-6 266
    Josh Babicz #81 Junior 6-6 255
    Travis Yohnke #40 Redshirt Freshman 6-3 246
    Austin Avery #46 Junior 6-3 247
    Jaden Klabo #85 Redshirt Freshman 6-4 232
    Joe Stoffel #82 True Freshman 6-3 245
    Andre Carrier #88 True Freshman 6-3 217
    Cade Powers #43 Redshirt Freshman 6-1 196
    Nathan Kraft #85 Redshirt Freshman 6-1 210
    Last edited by Bisman; 03-08-2021 at 11:07 PM.