Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Calling them soft isn't going after them?
    Culhane even called him out on Todays' show for "Dumb" comments....Culhane's words.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

When lakes is sworn in as our next AD some people in this thread are going to look prettttyyyyy stupid.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    cant fix stupid. i ain't going after injured players... i want them back because we need them!
    I know Bisonville can’t fix you.

I do want new readers/posters of this Forum to know what you do is not acceptable behavior.
    Also any players/recruits/family members who dare read Bville.

You’ve been banned on Bisonville before - and you have been banned on other school’s Football Forums - there are obvious reasons this happens...... (except to you)......sigh

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I know Bisonville can’t fix you.

I do want new readers/posters of this Forum to know what you do is not acceptable behavior.
    Also any players/recruits/family members who dare read Bville.

You’ve been banned on Bisonville before - and you have been banned on other school’s Football Forums - there are obvious reasons this happens...... (except to you)......sigh
    I sure hope one of the first recommendations to the parents of recruits is DO NOT read bisonville.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And if I wasn't in the semi right now I'd post a randy marsh sitting at his computer covered in spug picture because that's lakes right now.

You guys just made it all about him like he wants.

Lardsin must go!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I sure hope one of the first recommendations to the parents of recruits is DO NOT read bisonville.
    I disagree. I know that you have kids, what is the first thing they do when you tell them not to do something?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Tony. No I do not. But I also dont wanna see those guys jumping around on tik tok and on the sidelines.

Coach said monday night about playing in spring and fall with injuries not being ready by fall and I don't buy that.

but carry on. NDSU football shouldn't slide into "softness" territory ever!!!! that's what made this program, Tough Hard Nosed Hard Working Hard Tackling Players!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I disagree. I know that you have kids, what is the first thing they do when you tell them not to do something?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Ha. I thought about that and pictured Entz sweating whether it is better to say stay away or act like this place doesn't exist. That's why the HC gets paid the big bucks. Almost as difficult a decisions as whether to start Zeb or Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tony. No I do not. But I also dont wanna see those guys jumping around on tik tok and on the sidelines.

Coach said monday night about playing in spring and fall with injuries not being ready by fall and I don't buy that.

but carry on. NDSU football shouldn't slide into "softness" territory ever!!!! that's what made this program, Tough Hard Nosed Hard Working Hard Tackling Players!
    Good post Lakes. Entz is soft and let the players think they are above everythiing that built this program. Tired of the social injustice shit and so are most Teammakers. Going to be a big hole in fundraising this fall. You can thank players like Sproles who made comments that show his lack of respect. Seems this Bison team needs to shut up and get to work on several areas they need to improve on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Good post Lakes. Entz is soft and let the players think they are above everythiing that built this program. Tired of the social injustice shit and so are most Teammakers. Going to be a big hole in fundraising this fall. You can thank players like Sproles who made comments that show his lack of respect. Seems this Bison team needs to shut up and get to work on several areas they need to improve on the field.
    Do you feel better now?