Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yes!! Puhlease!
    you 2 just gonna follow me around every post? show me a 1 post where I reply FIRST going after you 2? there isn't one.

quit the vendetta. NDSU football DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ITS FORMER SELF and alot of us want answers and we want TOUGHNESS that NDSU FOOTBALL has shown for years now.

I'm saying WE NEED THESE GUYS! that's being a fan.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you 2 just gonna follow me around every post? show me a 1 post where I reply FIRST going after you 2? there isn't one.

quit the vendetta. NDSU football DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ITS FORMER SELF and alot of us want answers and we want TOUGHNESS that NDSU FOOTBALL has shown for years now.

Actually Bison players these days are too busy worrying about social issues to be tough.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Don't flatter yourself thinking I follow you around....that's laughable. Although I do go through and read new posts when I have time and it's impossible to not read yours as you post on every single thread and multiple times! And as Bruin has mentioned it's usually the same song and dance....Gloom and Doom/rundown coaches, rundown recruiting/admin...etc,etc,etc.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Don't flatter yourself thinking I follow you around....that's laughable. Although I do go through and read new posts when I have time and it's impossible to not read yours as you post on every single thread and multiple times! And as Bruin has mentioned it's usually the same song and dance....Gloom and Doom/rundown coaches, rundown recruiting/admin...etc,etc,etc.
    Or just starting a couple new threads al while posting on the rest about random shit that has already been talked about or is a non-issue.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

ok ill slow it up . because everything is roses rainbows and unicorn farts to some of you. you so worried about being mediocre you dont push to keep NDSU football in the greatness level.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it: literally everything in your last post was stupid bullshit with no meaning. Everyone on here wants the team to be the best they can. Everyone on here has concerns and questions about certain things but you literally come on here and post nonsense most of the time. Have your read any of the comments on here since the season started about Zebs play. the offense’ production in general, The D’s hickups? You honestly think you are the only one that wants to push NDSU football in the “greatness level” (whatever that means)? Starting a stupid ass thread about our DB’s not getting a pick6? That’s the pushing that we should all be doing? It’s a joke. All of it. You’re not a super fan and quit acting like everyone else here cares less than you. We don’t feel the need to say just random shit all the time. Fuck it, I’m going to bed.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

ok ill slow it up . because everything is roses rainbows and unicorn farts to some of you. you so worried about being mediocre you dont push to keep NDSU football in the greatness level.
    You have a real misguided view of the impact your constant badgering on Bisonville has on the grand scheme of things when it comes to NDSU athletics. It's sometimes entertaining but more often it's just annoying.

I think we need an El Chapo fatigue thread. Or maybe I just need to exercise the ignore feature for a while.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Actually Bison players these days are too busy worrying about social issues to be tough.
    You and Chapo have the absolute worst takes and do more to derail threads/convos than any other posters on here. Get a grip, dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Your level of narcissism is unfathomable.

That because you want NDSU to be good, and you obsess over every little fucking thing regardless of how audacious, then you are somehow contributing to their success.

It’s comical that you think you have some sort of influence on the direction of NDSU football. Praise the lord you actually don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

ok you go nye nye.