Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    exactly they lacked toughness
    They were bad.

I’m sure Dan Larson is a fine coach, but the fact that our most successful years have had an o-line coach that actually played the position is not a coincidence. There was immediate improvement when Fuchs took over and that was sustained with Riley snd Blazek.

AJ leaving royally fucked the development of that group and while I’m sure he’s getting his bag at Vandy they’re going to still be the doormat of the SEC and he’s going to experience 2-3 of absolute garbage football...but I guess it is the pinnacle of college football.

Larson needs to call up Fuchs and say “tell me all you know, oh wise one, for the sake of Bison football relies on it”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    No. He quit last fall. I know his family. He moved on. Him being on the roster may be a scholarship thing. Not sure what was promised.
    who did?

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Klabo 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    They were bad.

I’m sure Dan Larson is a fine coach, but the fact that our most successful years have had an o-line coach that actually played the position is not a coincidence. There was immediate improvement when Fuchs took over and that was sustained with Riley snd Blazek.

AJ leaving royally fucked the development of that group and while I’m sure he’s getting his bag at Vandy they’re going to still be the doormat of the SEC and he’s going to experience 2-3 of absolute garbage football...but I guess it is the pinnacle of college football.

Larson needs to call up Fuchs and say “tell me all you know, oh wise one, for the sake of Bison football relies on it”

Speaking of Fuchs, he's now at Kansas. Came along with the Jayhawks' new staff from Buffalo.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Look for young Lance to bump the depth chart; the kid is an athlete. I had the pleasure of refereeing in Marshall, MN this past winter. Bryce, at 6' 3 was the 2 guard and the second shortest player of the starting 5. At the tipoff, guess who jumped center? The kid is amazing. I think he'll play sooner than most posters on this board realize.
    He definitely needs a year with coach Kramer to get stronger but he has that potential

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He definitely needs a year with coach Kramer to get stronger but he has that potential
    Dunno about that. For WR, you can make an immediate impact as long as you have the skill set - not necessarily playing every down though.

Ezzard for Sam Houston did not need too much time in the weight room to do what he did .

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Dunno about that. For WR, you can make an immediate impact as long as you have the skill set - not necessarily playing every down though.

Ezzard for Sam Houston did not need too much time in the weight room to do what he did .
    If you're not strong enough you can't block or get off the line of scrimmage.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If you're not strong enough you can't block or get off the line of scrimmage.
    So our entire receiving room sans Watson?

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    So our entire receiving room sans Watson?

I’m still feeling like our WR room will be sans Watson relatively soon.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think Watson will leave but what do I know. If he does it is a mistake as he is the focal point of our passing game and will continue to return kicks and show his versatility. He has NFL potential if he can improve his hands and have a nice showing at his NFL pro day and maybe even the combine.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.