Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Default Re: 2021 ndsu football depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Speaking of Seth have we heard anything definitive yet?
    Nevermind I just found Entz's comments on him being done for the year. Damn.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    We only have 5 running backs on the roster now. Kobe, Bussey, Gonnella, Marshall and Goldade
    We are very much in the transfer portal looking for RB’s for the fall season.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    We are very much in the transfer portal looking for RB’s for the fall season.
    Irony: wonder if we can snag a guy from a lower level fbs like western kentucky for example.....

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think you will see Luepke get more carries than you think as long as he is healthy. Maybe he is the next Roehl?

I remember in 2007 before the season started telling my Grandpa how in the world do we not have a really good RB on the roster that we have to move a FB to RB as we are running back U. Boy was I wrong as Roehl maybe became my favorite back of all time.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Irony: wonder if we can snag a guy from a lower level fbs like western kentucky for example.....
    Some names I've seen pop-up on Twitter.

xfer portal.jpg

if I'm Entz I walk into practice monday with this depth chart and RIP IT UP IN EVERYONES FACE and SAY "WE ARE BACK TO GROUND ZERO, NONE OF YOU ARE PLAYING WELL ENOUGH TO KEEP YOUR SPOT AND WE ARE WIDE OPEN LETS SEE WHAT KINDS OF PASSION YOU GOT BOYS!"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if I'm Entz I walk into practice monday with this depth chart and RIP IT UP IN EVERYONES FACE and SAY "WE ARE BACK TO GROUND ZERO, NONE OF YOU ARE PLAYING WELL ENOUGH TO KEEP YOUR SPOT AND WE ARE WIDE OPEN LETS SEE WHAT KINDS OF PASSION YOU GOT BOYS!"
    I don't hate it, but I don't think the coaches have been good enough to be in a position to do that.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have zero idea what the actual coaching style(s) are at NDSU, but I would guarantee there was a pretty serious, long staff meeting all day today (Sunday) with sentiments along the lines of Chapo's note above. Entz won't be firing anybody this week but the coaching staff will look very different in June if the season dumps as it bad as appears it could. I'd would also wager there were some serious team meetings today if the captains are doing their thing.

The biggest thing that bothered me at end of game was not Tutsie being visibly upset. It was Z patting him on the back/head as though it was all OK. The optics were pretty poor. Z did not need to be throwing helmets or anything dumb like that, but the appearance of "it's OK" was troubling.

sproles not listed?

Is Ogbu hurt? Saw Brayden Thomas getting snaps but I don't recall seeing Ogbu in either game.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013