Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring football tv schedule

Default Re: Spring football tv schedule

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The games aren’t even showing up on the ESPN app for score tracking. I emailed them and they said they are working on it.
    All the games are on the ESPN app, it just takes a little digging around to find all of them but yes there schedule is still showing a fall season. The app also shows all games on ESPN+.

Quote Originally Posted by IDDUKES View Post
    All the games are on the ESPN app, it just takes a little digging around to find all of them but yes there schedule is still showing a fall season. The app also shows all games on ESPN+.
    Yeah, I don’t care about the Fall season.

You’ll have to show me where. I have an iPhone, I clicked on NCAA Football, click on All FCS, and the only game that shows up is last week’s McNeese 2OT win over Tarleton.

...I just checked and they do have some of this weeks games on there now, but not the NDSU game, and none of the following weeks.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Yeah, I don’t care about the Fall season.

You’ll have to show me where. I have an iPhone, I clicked on NCAA Football, click on All FCS, and the only game that shows up is last week’s McNeese 2OT win over Tarleton.

...I just checked and they do have some of this weeks games on there now, but not the NDSU game, and none of the following weeks.
    I'm on an android phone but what I did was instead of clicking all FCS games I just did the MVFC games, then I selected the SDSU vs UNI game, then I select the SDSU logo at the top which brings up their full schedule, then I hit the SDSU vs NDSU game, then I hit the NDSU logo at the top of the page and that brings me to the full NDSU schedule. Like I said it takes some digging but they're all there.

Quote Originally Posted by IDDUKES View Post
    I'm on an android phone but what I did was instead of clicking all FCS games I just did the MVFC games, then I selected the SDSU vs UNI game, then I select the SDSU logo at the top which brings up their full schedule, then I hit the SDSU vs NDSU game, then I hit the NDSU logo at the top of the page and that brings me to the full NDSU schedule. Like I said it takes some digging but they're all there.
    Thanks, I’m looking for all FCS games in a week by week view. I found an app that has it called “The Score,” so I’ll just use it for the Spring Season.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I would guess it's almost entirely up to production. ND NBC is already doing the production for football so it's just has to be sent to ESPN for streaming. We don't have a TV crew covering every basketball game, if we did I would be willing to bet they would all be ESPN+ since ESPN will take ANY content it can get for essentially free(which is what NDSU would give them the stream for). I'm not saying we shouldn't have a production crew but it would be up to NDSU to hire one for every game in order to get a feed to ESPN. They could do a very minimal production with one camera and a student pointing it at the action and sync the radio call. IMO that's probably not worth it because the vast majority of people would just bitch about the quality instead of being thankful for the feed.
    The games are on NDSU all access so there must be some type of production. Has to be something to do with the MIDCO contract.

Will there be a coaches show this spring? I haven't heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Will there be a coaches show this spring? I haven't heard.
    KVLY doesn't even have Sunday's game listed on their broadcast schedule yet. I hope they update the schedule on the DVR so my one pass picks up the coach's show if there is one.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for ndsu basketball. even putting it on a .2 channel like. KVRR Antenna TV or METV for KVLY and WDAYs .2 channdl would be better than friggen midco.
    all you would need is a digital antenna to get it (PLUS itd be on the cable/satellite stations too) so dumb to stay with midco and reach 17% of market)
    and midco is going to see that number drop as more people cut the cord

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for ndsu basketball. even putting it on a .2 channel like. KVRR Antenna TV or METV for KVLY and WDAYs .2 channdl would be better than friggen midco.
    all you would need is a digital antenna to get it (PLUS itd be on the cable/satellite stations too) so dumb to stay with midco and reach 17% of market)
    I think DirectTV local channels only include the main ones so you won't get WDAY Extra, or anything but national feeds for METV, Antenna TV, etc.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Thanks, I’m looking for all FCS games in a week by week view. I found an app that has it called “The Score,” so I’ll just use it for the Spring Season.
    Not sure how helpful this will be to finding things in the app but on their desktop site they have the spring season under 2020 and the dropdown for choosing your week has the spring weeks at the bottom of the list. Also NDSU's first game is technical in week 4 since it's on Sunday. https://www.espn.com/college-football/scoreboard/_/group/81/year/2020/seasontype/5/week/4

Again, not sure if that helps find things in the app at all but I did find the spring score/schedule on their site.