Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dinucci

Default Re: Dinucci

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Na... Notre Dame of the CAA... a bunch of overrated, entitled, whiny bitches who never win.
    NEVER WIN??? NDSU and JMU have combined to win the last.... oh you know the rest.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I refuse to stop shitting on JMU ever.
    When a team completely and utterly dominates the subdivision the way JMU has over the #DukesDecade, its impossible not to be laser focused on them. They got a big target on their back. We're coming for the champions.... dont get too comfortable on the throne, Dukes! They've combined to win the last 9 national titles.... someone HAS to dethrone them... lets hope that by some miracle, our buffoon football players, who only know how to milk cows and bale hay, can somehow, by an act of God and about 20-30 perfectly executed trick plays, can squeak one out against the roster of NFL players that JMU has established..

honestly our only hope is prayer. Theyre simply just too good... My prediction??? JMU continues their reign atop the FCS. Theyre streak of combined national championships will continue.. theres simply nothing that can be done
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    When a team completely and utterly dominates the subdivision the way JMU has over the #DukesDecade, its impossible not to be laser focused on them. They got a big target on their back. We're coming for the champions.... dont get too comfortable on the throne, Dukes! They've combined to win the last 9 national titles.... someone HAS to dethrone them... lets hope that by some miracle, our buffoon football players, who only know how to milk cows and bale hay, can somehow, by an act of God and about 20-30 perfectly executed trick plays, can squeak one out against the roster of NFL players that JMU has established..

honestly our only hope is prayer. Theyre simply just too good... My prediction??? JMU continues their reign atop the FCS. Theyre streak of combined national championships will continue.. theres simply nothing that can be done
    I love that a thread in the football forum entitled “Dinucchi” has turned into this.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Just read a report on the incoming freshman class at JMU. 57% of the men are named "Chesterton Wilberforth III", and a whopping 74% of the women are all named "Lady Angelica Whitworth Esq."

at the freshman orientation, they will be given custom JMU-engraved monocles, and a freshly harvested jar of poor-people tears.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Just read a report on the incoming freshman class at JMU. 57% of the men are named "Chesterton Wilberforth III", and a whopping 74% of the women are all named "Lady Angelica Whitworth Esq."

at the freshman orientation, they will be given custom JMU-engraved monocles, and a freshly harvested jar of poor-people tears.
    This got me. Well done.

The poors will be happy to know JMU alums take their job creation responsibilities seriously by leaving plenty of trash for them to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The poors will be happy to know JMU alums take their job creation responsibilities seriously by leaving plenty of trash for them to pick up.
    I must spread some rep before giving it to you again, damnit.