Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs ____ @ US BANK

Default Re: NDSU vs ____ @ US BANK

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kev could bang that one out faster than a baby during a pandemic.
    Yes! Kev, you in?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Pump it up, Hoople, D2, FBS, Trump, fake virus and Ottertail County is a good start of a list of words
    ...McFeely sucks, FCS sucks, McFeely sucks, I got da text...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Why not mention it. Lack of police and BLM / Antifa thugs run free in Minneapolis. Typical of your political background to cancel conversations just because YOU believe inappropriate. The crime in Minneapolis and understaffed police force would definitely keep fans away. Stupid to even consider a game there now.
    I didn't cancel shit nor did I try. I did however point out that the board(Tony) has taken a very strong stance to control the political talk on every other thread on this site. It's worked really fucking well imo. You are actually the one that finds it necessary to throw your beliefs into a thread that has nothing to do with BLM, antifa or politics in any way.

The ONLY opinion I shared was that I didn't like political talk in a game about who NDSU is playing and where. That's not political or leftist or antifa or snowflaky or any other stupid word you want to throw at someone to make yourself feel better. Also as so many like to say when people shit on ND or the midwest, if you don't like it there don't go there, problem solved.

That and the opinion on the topic at hand about fans minds being in a different place 3 seasons from now.

And that will be the last post in this thread that I mention politics.

.... and thread lock coming in 3,2,1...

I am on the bandwagon of getting another local FCS team to help out with the attendance. We need to make this a huge attendance game.

If we can say we sold 30K tickets to baseball game what if we can get 45-50K for the Vikings Stadium game. That is a lot of additional revenue for all our programs.

Eastern Washington would bring 1000 fans maybe. How many fans would each team bring?

Saint Thomas would bring 15K
    SDSU 10K
    USD 5 to 10K
    UNI 5 to 10K
    UND 10K - North Dakota natives would be interested that live in area.

I'm all for moving the UND games from el forke to Minneapolis. I mean literally every fucking one of them. I'd much rather drive 4 hours and risk dying in the streets of downtown Minneapolis then driving 70 miles to that shit hole up north!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Saint Thomas would bring 15K
    SDSU 10K
    USD 5 to 10K
    UNI 5 to 10K
    UND 10K - North Dakota natives would be interested that live in area.
    Add 3000-5000 Gopher fans to St. Thomas, SDSU, USD and UNI, as they would show up to cheer against NDSU. Add 5000 Gopher hockey fans for UND as they would show up to cheer against UND, because they really hate up nord' hockey.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Why not mention it. Lack of police and BLM / Antifa thugs run free in Minneapolis. Typical of your political background to cancel conversations just because YOU believe inappropriate. The crime in Minneapolis and understaffed police force would definitely keep fans away. Stupid to even consider a game there now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by civilguy View Post
    The logical choice and make this a yearly game would be to move our home game with UNI down there. Each year we would rotate who’s the home team with the home team taking home the extra bucks, assuming there is some.

Between the two teams there has to be thousands of alumni from both teams who live in the mpls metro! Wouldn’t need a big traveling fan base with all the locals Alumni in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back to back years may be tough for uni, sdsu or und to get the fans to go. I'd go with a three year rotating schedule. Only ndsu plays the every year. The other three rotate home, away, neutral. Does that even work? Ndsu @uni, sdsu@ndsu, und@Bank. Rotate

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    ...McFeely sucks, FCS sucks, McFeely sucks, I got da text...
    You got the McGoofy part correct

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why should anyone schedule an event in downtown Minneapolis after they defunded police? I won't go back there until the morons in their city council are replaced and the police fully funded. As for the game itself it was a one time thing and the novelty has worn off. Rather go watch a game against an FBS team in a real college town. Minneapolis sucks!
    You aren't going to an NDSU game in US Bank Stadium because you're afraid of a neighborhood where hundreds of thousands work and live, and admit this publicly?
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.